• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

We're all Saints fans tonight right?

The last thing I need is fucking Falcons lifelongs coming out of the woodwork in NC.

I'd rather deal with the Steelers fans and NFC East homers than them.

Crisco

Banned
Oh sweet, you can stream NFL Network straight from their website now. This is great because streaming through DirecTV's website is sketchy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Zeke

Nope. Romo will be back Dez should be healthy. On defense Lee and McClain will be causing havoc. Not to mention Randy Gregory, Hardy, Crawford, Lawrence and Mincey that's a nasty ass dline. Cowboys are also 9-3 against Carolina. Two of those loses were in the post season.

Sanjuro

Nope. Romo will be back Dez should be healthy. On defense Lee and McClain will be causing havoc. Not to mention Randy Gregory, Hardy, Crawford, Lawrence and Mincey that's a nasty ass dline. Cowboys are also 9-3 against Carolina. Two of those loses were in the post season.

I thought Dez was done for some reason.

Hindl

Fucking GAF...

Probably some shit about the microbes on your skin. I think I've gone that long without showering like once or twice in my life, and felt disgusting. It's a free country and all, but weird

Just a foot injury, I think the diagnosis was 6-8 weeks. Given how the Cowboys have been doing, he's probably planning on 6. Which would suck, I hate the guy as a Cowboy, but he's got world class talent. Rushing back from an injury to save the season makes sense, but it would be shitty if he reinjured

Zeke

Nope he was at practice today doing resistance training and some jogging. Hasn't done any full contact drills or full running and cutting yet. He's on pace to come back after the bye.
Just a foot injury, I think the diagnosis was 6-8 weeks. Given how the Cowboys have been doing, he's probably planning on 6. Which would suck, I hate the guy as a Cowboy, but he's got world class talent. Rushing back from an injury to save the season makes sense, but it would be shitty if he reinjured
Bye week this week giants game week 7 is the earliest he could come back

Top Bottom