• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

harSon

Banned
Wait, the ref that fucked up the time in the Steelers/Chargers game got suspended with pay. Can I get suspended from my job right now? The hell kind of punishment is that.

Hindl

pep, why is Josh Huff talking so much shit? Who is Josh Huff?

A sophomore WR that had a shit rookie season, to put it in the best possible terms. That might even be giving him too much credit. But he has shown potential and he had a good game Sunday. Don't pay him any mind he hasn't proven anything to be worth listening to yet.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette 11m11 minutes ago

Steelers All-Pro C Maurkice Pouncey likely to miss rest of the season after second ankle surgery bec infection set in. On short-term IR now

Glee1.gif

Zeke

Wait, the ref that fucked up the time in the Steelers/Chargers game got suspended with pay. Can I get suspended from my job right now? The hell kind of punishment is that.
Depends are you a cop in the US? If you are just shoot a minority.

j-wood

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette 11m11 minutes ago

Steelers All-Pro C Maurkice Pouncey likely to miss rest of the season after second ankle surgery bec infection set in. On short-term IR now

Glee1.gif

I honestly can't remember a season where this guy hasn't missed a significant amount of time (half the season or more). How is he an all pro?

Line_HTX

Man... hangovers suck. I'm not gonna drink again in a long while...

ATL @ NO - Nawleans defense only thinking about Popeyes. That's how they get off the field quicker.

CIN @ BUF - Quietly remains undefeated.
DEN @ CLE - Revive Peyton Manning so I can see BlackGhost suffer.
CHI @ DET - Still waiting on more PhoenixDark stories.
HOU @ JAC - Printer Paper sucks at recommendations.
KC @ MIN - So sorry for Charles. He was on his way to a pretty good season.
MIA @ TEN - Ehh... Tannehill's good enough, I guess?
WAS @ NYJ - It's the Fitzharvard magic.
ARI @ PIT - Carson Palmer better get his ACL revenge against the dirty Steelers. Those playoff games were tainted without question.

CAR @ SEA - Derrick Coleman, I loved that Duracell commercial because it was very inspiring, and I had the feels watching how it helped you, and now you do a vehicular hit and run?! I'm very heartbroken by this arrest.
BAL @ SF - They'll barely edge this out.
SD @ GB - Erin gonna have 4 TD's with 400 yards.

NE @ IND - A fight could break out.

NYG @ PHI - Sure, the Eagles won big, but that was New Orleans. They're still booty and Sam is still shit. Derpy Eli will clutch it out in the 4th again. Fucking primetime NFCE games are so booring.

Lions-GAF...

Just heard audio of Joquie Bell on a sports radio show this morning. The hosts were talking about Stafford being benched, and asked Bell if he felt for Stafford during that moment. Bell tried to dodge the question initially but finally settled for "no comment."

Bell is not a good RB this year (I think he came back too early and is injured) but he's a great teammate and leader. The fact that he didn't defend his QB tells me there's a rift between the team and Stafford.

Stafford ate his curly fries.

harSon

Banned
I honestly can't remember a season where this guy hasn't missed a significant amount of time (half the season or more). How is he an all pro?

He started all of last year.

His two major injuries thus far have been from DeCastro diving at the side of his knee, and a Packers defender falling on top of his ankle.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 1h1 hour ago
Devon Kennard said he's gettingbetter. He's been able to do some light jogging. But it didn't sound like he'd be ready to go this week.

Victory Cruz and Prince are already declared out. Kennard not likely to be there either then. View is Kennard will be back for the Dallas game at home.

Beckham looks like a possible game day decision:

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 1h1 hour ago
OBJ soundslike he's going to be a game-day decision Monday. Said his immediate plan is "treatment, treatment, treatment."

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 1h1 hour ago
My gut feeling coming out of #Giants locker room: Odell Beckham Jr. and Rueben Randle will both play Monday night.

harSon

Banned
^ beaten

Your memory is terrible. He played all of the '10, '11, '12 and '14 seasons.

I'm not sure if that's true. He missed the Super Bowl with an ankle injury, and I remember him having a high ankle sprain the following year. Don't know if he missed any time with the latter though.

What did OBJ do again? Hamstring?

Yeah. Both he and Randle.

Also, for the Raiders:

User Actions
Following

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
#Raiders DL Justin Tuck is having surgery in the next day or so to repair his torn pec, source said. He's going on Injured Reserve. Big loss

Hope that's not the end we see of Tuck. Even at his age good player, better person.

j-wood

Probably thinking of the entirety of the Steelers OL over the years

Could be. It does seems like the sky is always falling in that area for them. I remember once game against the titans a few years ago where they literally had no one left.

Beach

Tuck news :(

Dude was obviously getting older and I believe we had good young defensive talent on the line to replace him but he definitely had an impact on the team morally and helped the guys on the line grow.

Someone will sign him next year definitely

Zeke

Randy Gregory was back at practice today should be a go for the giants game. Brandon Carr, Jeremy Mincey, Danny McCray and James Hana were out. I'm so pumped to La'el Collins start that kid is a beast. I don't know what's going on with Leary this season but he's looked bad he's been getting pushed around. Makes me wonder if he's still playing hurt.

Top Bottom