• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Just saw this:
Apparently FPI is still factoring in preseason performance into their ratings, although I'm not sure how heavily that is influencing it at this point. But it was why the Eagles were still favored to win the NFC East at 1-3 and 0-2 in the division.
:jnc. Fucking ESPN.

I think Trigun is pretty good as well. Although I still have a hard time getting some of the humor and feel like it's lost just reading the subtitles.
A bunch of the stuff Toonami/Adult Swim started with is legitimately good. The thing is, they had a 15 year backlog to pick and choose from. Without that...

You're thinking of Mutombo.

giphy.gif

Line_HTX

I think Trigun is pretty good as well. Although I still have a hard time getting some of the humor and feel like it's lost just reading the subtitles.

Trigun has been localized like what, more than 10 years ago? I'm surprised you bothered watching with the JP audio. A setting like Trigun feels more like the Wild West with English audio.

I only saw like one or two episodes when I was young when it was on Adult Swim. It looked okay. They have a movie though of it on Netflix.

WedgeX

Banned
Deacon, I had an itch to do the exact same thing. Well, plus a few self-depreciating Lions pictures or gifs.

Man. This season is going to be long as ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

What new horrors will the Lions bestow to us fans next? Blaming us fans when they're sucking? Oh. Lions players quitting on the field? Oh. Dan "I just love to run out the back of the endzone" Orlovsky seeing the field in anything other than an end to a successful Lions game? Oh. A star player being potentially knocked out for the season? Oh. A rising rookie fall apart? Oh, heartbreakingly so. The Lions organization doing nothing when everything comes crashing down? Of course, what the hell else.

The Detroit sports media have, after more than half a century, had enough and have decided to create a list of other teams that Lions fans can squicken to.

At least the Detroit Pistons' coach is getting some good mileage out of the Lions sucking.

Lol
Naw I can't even lie I just got called out by the checkout girl at the dollar store. Bought a 5 pack of knock off Ramen , she goes "are you serious" lmao shit cut me deep. I'd take spins cooking

Kiryu

Seahawks got this win against Panthers. They can't beat us at our house. I am saying that I could see Seahawks losing to Panthers if it was at panther's home.

bionic77

Wrong, Tim Duncan is and bionics point stands
This might be a controversial opinion but I think Hakeem was more dominant than Duncan at everything except for passing. Not sure if that was based on skill/talent or coaching.

I feel like Hakeem in his prime would have shat all over TD. I know TD and KG pretended to be PFs but they also played a lot of center too.

Line_HTX

Lol

Naw I can't even lie I just got called out by the checkout girl at the dollar store. Bought a 5 pack of knock off Ramen , she goes "are you serious" lmao shit cut me deep. I'd take spins cooking

Are you serious? 5 packs? That's super ghetto food, brah.

KingBroly

Banned
ATL @ NO

CIN @ BUF
DEN @ CLE
CHI @ DET
HOU @ JAC
KC @ MIN
MIA @ TEN
WAS @ NYJ
ARI @ PIT

CAR @ SEA
BAL @ SF
SD @ GB

NE @ IND

NYG @ PHI

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiitch!

After slaying the Lions in their own den, the Cardinals improve to 4-1 and are still kings of their division. We now look to trash the Steelers in their own stadium. I once considered this a top 4 difficult game of the season for us but no Big Ben, no problem. The Cardinals secondary will feast on Vick and if Freeney can cause some disruptive it will make their job all the easier. Not sure what kind of shape he's in though so he might be pretty limited this game. Perhaps reserved for third and passing situations. Regardless, Peterson will shut down Brown and Bell contained and held back from having his usual huge game. This should be a fairly easy match up now. As a special bonus, the Chickens might just lose again. The Panthers play them tough when they are good and they are playing like trash right now. The Panthers also get Kuechley back, hopefully he feasts on some chicken.

Go Cardinals! 5-1 here we come! Three game lead over the Chickens pending! (Don't let me down, Panthers)

ATL @ NO

CIN @ BUF
DEN @ CLE
CHI @ DET
HOU @ JAC
KC @ MIN
MIA @ TEN
WAS @ NYJ
ARI @ PIT

CAR @ SEA
BAL @ SF
SD @ GB

NE @ IND

NYG @ PHI

MechDX

This might be a controversial opinion but I think Hakeem was more dominant than Duncan at everything except for passing. Not sure if that was based on skill/talent or coaching.

I feel like Hakeem in his prime would have shat all over TD. I know TD and KG pretended to be PFs but they also played a lot of center too.

Cue the gif of Dream making David Robinson look like a damn fool right after they gave the MVP trophy to Robinson

bionic77

Cue the gif of Dream making David Robinson look like a damn fool right after they gave the MVP trophy to Robinson
Have never seen a superstar get owned like that before or since.

Squall I agree that the Cards will work us but I disagree that Peterson is going to shut down Brown. The only person on Earth who can do that is Michael Vick. :(

Zeke

Eh not really controversial. Hakeems stats are pretty nuts I think the only thing Timmy has on him is rebounds. Probably a little bit of everything I'm sure pop could have turned him into a passing machine tho.

Belgium will be ranked number one in the next FIFA World Rankings.

Confrontation to be super ornery confirmed.

Actually, you don't know me that well then. While it's fun to rub it in American faces (Fuck you MRSA) that we owned USA at the last World Cup and that we got an amazing squad, the ranking are complete bullcrap. We haven't done anything to deserve that spot in the rankings. Beating Andorra, Cyprus and the likes in qualification is nice, but come on now, number 1? No way.

Have never seen a superstar get owned like that before or since.

Squall I agree that the Cards will work us but I disagree that Peterson is going to shut down Brown. The only person on Earth who can do that is Michael Vick. :(

If Ben was throwing I'd say this will be a great match up and be curious to see who comes out on top but with Vick throwing, he gets shut down. But yeah, I was looking forward to good tests for P2 and Megatron and Brown are being handicapped by their QBs. Oh well, I care much more about winning ;)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
jak admitted he has a problem why cant you admit that youre an animu? We wont judge.

jak said he delivers pizzas for a living like five or six years ago.

He still gets shit for it even though he hasn't done that in ages. People in this thread judge and remember everything.

That said, I am not an animu god damn it.

I recommend Food Wars to you for amazing actual recipes.

What would you recommend for Mech to come out of his annual psychotic break?

Brother!

Fuck Confrontation

thread needs more milana too

Phew! Alex Okafor is only going to miss 2-4 weeks as was recently rumored. Initially sounded like it was going to be really serious. Especially with the Freeney signing, worst case of 4 weeks, we should be able to endure against Pitts with no Ben, the lowly Ravens and Browns and then we get our bye so pretty good timing if this had to happen. Hopefully he's ready to go coming out of the bye against the Chickens in SEA. If Freeney does have more left in the tank like every aged veteran Keim has signed to one year deals in his tenure, the two together could finally give us a decent pass rush! Sucks the other two injuries were more serious and they had to be put on IR. Demens is a blow to ST but I don't think Clemons will impact us much at all. Get well soon, Okafor!

Arians wants Freeney to play 15-20 snaps a game in nickel/dime packages. I just hope he's in good enough football shape to play this Sunday. He says he's been training and conditioning as he waited for a team to call.

RBH

Been seeing this patient lately, not even 50 years old. Not much significant medical history, not much family history. He has newly discovered metastatic colon cancer with multiple mets to the liver and spine.

Shit sucks

Top Bottom