• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Malalaw

Neither is McNair, he's been ripping off the city of Houston for years!!

*jumps onto Mech's back and piggybacks into the sunset

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif

tmdorsey

Just like I feared. Oh well, the Saints played like a team desperate for a win and the Falcons self-destructed.

Still just a away loss on a short week and our first on the season. Could be a lot worse.

First off, fuck you Atlanta you fucken frauds, second Trader joes is so awesome. Went to pick up some stuff after class and just full of milfs and girls in yoga pants.

zychi

Banned
Spin, got a girl number tonight while she was working. She told me it was against the rules to do it, shes gonna come over tomorrow night after her shift. She wasn't even my bartender.

All it takes is some confidence man.

Give me updates on your story

Same for the artist formerly known as Trejo.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Did kas just turn heel on Fatford?

From the NY Mets Win thread:

When you're emotionally invested in a team, like say the Detroit Lions, and you follow every move the team makes through the offseason and season, root for them through thick and thin, it feels like you're a part of the team for better or worse. When the Lions have a heartbreaking loss I feel it in Los Angeles.

On topic, I don't follow baseball till the playoffs but if I have a team it's Los Doyers and it sucks to see us lose to a New York team.

Bad year for high school footballTexas State Champions teammates, Clayton Kershaw and Matthew Stafford.

zychi

Banned
I just had to be explain to a bartender why she was sexy enough to be
Harley Quinn and not Storm.
Explain this to me, what type of bar it is, and why we arent at the same bar?

I got cut off because we went to a "corporate" bar (think hooters or buffalo wild wings) and i guess theres a limit for how many pitchers two people are allowed in 90 minutes(its 2, we had 5)

Sanjuro

Explain this to me, what type of bar it is, and why we arent at the same bar?

I got cut off because we went to a "corporate" bar (think hooters or buffalo wild wings) and i guess theres a limit for how many pitchers two people are allowed in 90 minutes(its 2, we had 5)

Well, the gay dude was concerned. So he brought me to a blue collar bar. There, I learned that the girl was wanting to be storm. She has no idea who Harley Quinn was. So, I offered to come back and help her.

The bar is pretty blue collar overall.

Top Bottom