• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

youre-fired.jpg

Can't fire me BIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

Well, I can have my license revoked for criminal negligence or fraud, but no firings for me!

It's great to not have to worry about calling in sick or taking time to tend to my child. Hated having to beg others for freedom.

Hunter S.

I still find it bizarre to worry when the Offense takes the field and get pumped when the Defense takes the field.

We were spoiled and I miss it.
We just have to remember this is how the Seahawks dominated us. A high turnover rate is getting us wins and it probably will continue to get us wins. I just go into every game hoping the run game gets better so they can win games by bigger scores.

bionic77

Can't fire me BIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

Well, I can have my license revoked for criminal negligence or fraud, but no firings for me!

It's great to not have to worry about calling in sick or taking time to tend to my child. Hated having to beg others for freedom.
I don't have to beg to take time off and as a result I never take time off. Makes it tough to leave this job.

But you are right that freedom to do what you want has a lot of value.

All-22's vs Giants show how poorly Kap is reading defenses despite putting up good stats for that game.

EXHIBIT A
3o85xtd1wOuEFxf3Py.0.gif

Play2_post_snap.0.png

EXHIBIT B

xTiTnoQ3NcknUnGcJa.0.gif

Play7_post_snap.0.png

Perhaps the most damning play. Dude has a deep ball target on either side of the field with the FS woefully out of position in the middle and instead scrambles and almost turns it over. That would've been 6 points right there.

And that was really the story of this game for Kaepernick: throw it short and hope your receivers make you look good. More than two-thirds of Kaepernick’s 262 yards (67.2 percent) came after the catch. Only six of his 32 aimed passes traveled more than 10 yards in the air, and 23 of them traveled less than five yards. Kaepernick’s 5.4-yard average depth of target was the second-lowest figure of his career.

So while the passing game looked better than it had in previous weeks, it had little to do with better play from the guy behind center. Kaepernick was overly cautious, failed to make numerous anticipatory throws down the field, and exhibited much of the same poor decision-making process that we saw against the Cardinals and Packers. The Giants just did a worse job of taking advantage of those mistakes, most notably on Kaepernick’s aforementioned fumble and on his near-interception in the end zone late in the fourth quarter.

The overly cautious part is really the most concerning. Kaepernick has never been a passer that consistently makes anticipatory throws and his run/pass decision making has always been a bit sketchy. But when he was at his best, in addition to having a much better offensive line, he made up for it with excellent downfield passing. He threw accurate passes in tight windows that gave his receivers an opportunity to make plays. Paired with an excellent running game, it was more than enough to give the 49ers an effective offensive attack. Now, that aspect of Kaepernick’s game has almost completely disappeared, somehow leaving him as a worse version of the same limited passer he’s always been.

I'm curious, what do you do?
I'm a Mortgage Agent.

I don't have to beg to take time off and as a result I never take time off. Makes it tough to leave this job.

But you are right that freedom to do what you want has a lot of value.

Yeah. the caveat is that i'm always working - I'm going on vacation and I have to take my work phone and take calls. I also have to worry about upkeep - for example my licensing is up next year and all in it'll be $1000 to renew, that happens every two years. Lot of out of pocket costs.

Still worth it. I love the fact that I can dress like a bum 6 days a week, be a stay at home dad, and still make money.

Nope bitchass. Ive seen 2 OWL wins while you bank on Chip biiiiiitch.

I really hope that you have more then that to point to in your life. Anyways Eagles got cheated out of one, but I have no doubt that they will win another at some point. Things are looking up in Eagles land for sure, unloaded that piece of shit Foles and got a guy that just might turn out to be good.

Perhaps the most damning play. Dude has a deep ball target on either side of the field with the FS woefully out of position in the middle and instead scrambles and almost turns it over. That would've been 6 points right there.
The report is dead on in saying the Giants defense didn't do a very good job of taking advantage of the opportunities presented. So many of Kap's throws in that game were one read, release type of throws that the DB's really should have been able to jump or intercept with a little bit more anticipation/gambling.

I really hope that you have more then that to point to in your life. Anyways Eagles got cheated out of one, but I have no doubt that they will win another at some point. Things are looking up in Eagles land for sure, unloaded that piece of shit Foles and got a guy that just might turn out to be good.

What did Foles do to you anyway? And you are still riding that Beadford hype train?

The report is dead on in saying the Giants defense didn't do a very good job of taking advantage of the opportunities presented. So many of Kap's throws in that game were one read, release type of throws that the DB's really should have been able to jump or intercept with a little bit more anticipation/gambling.

Dear Giants DB's,

Please leave guys that open on Monday night.

Thank you.

What did Foles do to you anyway? And you are still riding that Beadford hype train?

Wasted 3 years of my life. There is no Bradford hype train. He has looked great at times, and struggled at times. Hopefully he can keep improving and be more consistent.

jakncoke

Banned

ok pepiope club ;) also konka!

Striker

Dear Giants DB's,

Please leave guys that open on Monday night.

Thank you.
They'll be without Amukamara and possibly McBride, so it's probable. At least they're getting Ayers back. They need the front four to create some pressure. Hankins, Jenkins and Bromley need to have a great game inside.

Top Bottom