• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

20992_smh-joe-biden-laughing.gif

Off Topic but this is like my favorite gif.

They'll be without Amukamara and possibly McBride, so it's probable. At least they're getting Ayers back. They need the front four to create some pressure. Hankins, Jenkins and Bromley need to have a great game inside.

I am really worried about the Giants D. I think the Eagles D will do okay, but the Giants are so good against the run this year. I think it is going to be a tough low scoring type game. Just hope it doesnt come down to field goals, Eagles will be fucked for sure if it does.

Tom Penny

It's too early to say Mack is better than Clowney. There isn't a big enough sample size. Clowney could be the next Bradford and make everyone eat crow.

BigAT

It's too early to say Mack is better than Clowney. There isn't a big enough sample size. Clowney could be the next Bradford and make everyone eat crow.

I'm glad the quote button is under someone's username so I actually have to read it before replying back.

Respect

Holy fuck Dark Souls 3 looks amazing, watching someone play it on Twitch.

Going mostly media dark on it, but the bits and pieces I keep hearing sound great...no more ADP, faster combat, invading system revamp. Loved bloodborne, but getting build diversity back will be nice too.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah its pretty bad. Panthers picked up some dude that sorta looks like Clowney off the Redskin's practice squad and he got 2 sacks in his first game!

squicken

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...a-yodatype-level-these-days-plus-week-6-notes
1) Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett (vs. Alabama, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS): I won't often shine the spotlight on a guy who isn't draft-eligible yet, but Garrett is worth doing it for. "He's the best player in the country," said one area scout assigned to the Aggies. Listed at 6-foot-5 and 262 pounds, the Dallas-area native set an SEC freshman record with 11.5 sacks last year. He's now up to 19 sacks in his 17 career games, and he won't turn 20 until after Christmas. Those who work College Station already believe he'll be a better prospect than Von Miller was coming out of A&M five years ago. "He's absolutely explosive off the football," said the area scout. "A very special first step, as good you'll see. He's elite. The guy is explosive, can turn and bend the corner, all of that. It's impressive. Pound for pound, he has good strength, too, but that's not his game. He's such a good athlete, he doesn't need much of a rush plan to create havoc. And if you watch, you'll see he gets a step or two before the tackle's even out of his stance. It looks like he's offsides." This will be a good week to watch, as 'Bama will combat the Aggies' monster with its own true-sophomore prodigy -- left tackle Cam Robinson -- in a matchup of two potential top-five picks for 2017.

Malalaw

Going mostly media dark on it, but the bits and pieces I keep hearing sound great...no more ADP, faster combat, invading system revamp. Loved bloodborne, but getting build diversity back will be nice too.

This guy is failing hard on the boss, pretty entertaining.

squicken

I just didn't like Clowney. Didn't like that he loafed too much. It's why I'm wary of Garrett getting Von Miller comparisons. Miller is a maniac who plays 100 mph. Let Garrett show he has that temperament

And I really liked Greg Robinson, who has been bad. He ultimately could end up being a good guard, but with Saffold being hurt, he has to stay outside

Line_HTX

I didn't like him either, and I was uncomfortable with the pick myself. Our needs are more dire and more important at QB.

The organization apparently thought that QB has less priority than LB.

All because of a New Year's Day tackle for loss.

Crisco

Banned
You'd think Texans fans would show a little patience with Clowney after they went through the same experience with Mario Williams. Dude wasn't healthy last season and is just coming back from an ACL. He's shown flashes and the athleticism that made him a #1 pick is definitely still there. If the Texans could ever get a lead where teams actually had to throw to catch up, he'd have a real chance to shine.

Top Bottom