• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

squicken

CRd8conUcAA1tWy.jpg:large

lol cubs arent winning this year you fucking dummy. only dipshit believes that is chicagocubsfan

Listen you drunken moron Vegas currently gives the Cubs the best odds to win the WS. So no, chicagocubsfan is not the only person who believes they will win the WS this year.

jakncoke

Banned
Listen you drunken moron Vegas currently gives the Cubs the best odds to win the WS. So no, chicagocubsfan is not the only person who believes they will win the WS this year.

ye because vegas is right a lot you dipshit with tire armed born kids get fucked you midget

ye because vegas is right a lot you dipshit with tire armed born kids get fucked you midget

What is this even supposed to mean you fucking piece of shit? You said no one thinks they can win, obviously that is wrong since people are betting them to win. No wonder you are such a pathetic fucking loser, you cant even follow such a simple discussion. Keep drinking yourself to death, the world will be a much better place once you succeed.

jakncoke

Banned
What is this even supposed to mean you fucking piece of shit? You said no one thinks they can win, obviously that is wrong since people are betting them to win. No wonder you are such a pathetic fucking loser, you cant even follow such a simple discussion. Keep drinking yourself to death, the world will be a much better place once you succeed.

your response made me smile *hug*

I'm the biggest Falcons hater that exists. But I don't get the big overreaction from them losing last night. Maybe because I've never bought into them being THAT much better than they were last year so it's not that surprising.

The Saints haven't lost a primetime home game since when, the Super Bowl year against the Cowboys? There's no great shame in losing that game.

The Falcons are better than last year and they'll profit off of an easy schedule, but I was never even considering them for an NFCCG appearance like I guess the national media, that was so shocked to see them lose, did.

squicken

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...tuck-watching-every-sunday/?ex_cid=538twitter

Pretty cool look at which teams are shown in which markets. It's not so much who the team shown most often in any given market, it is who is shown the next most often.

Between 2009 and 2014, every Nielsen market in the U.S. saw at least an average of nine of the Cowboys’ 16 games each season, by far the most in the league. Just about the only time the Cowboys aren’t dominating the airwaves is during bye weeks like this one.

While it’s safe to say the Cowboys rule the national broadcast scene, they are by no means the only team that we all see on a regular basis. Below are the 16 most televised teams in the NFL.5

rando14

I can't believe the Cubs were able to contend so early, I thought they were a year or two minimum from being legit... Basically all their farm talent ended up panning out. Gotta give chicagocubsfan props, he knew they'd be good sooner rather than later!!

Of course having Arrieta turn from complete shit on the Orioles to a bonafide stud helped it along, pretty lucky there!!

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...tuck-watching-every-sunday/?ex_cid=538twitter

Pretty cool look at which teams are shown in which markets. It's not so much who the team shown most often in any given market, it is who is shown the next most often.

Jerry's money.

I can't believe the Cubs were able to contend so early, I thought they were a year or two minimum from being legit... Basically all their farm talent ended up panning out. Gotta give chicagocubsfan props, he knew they'd be good sooner rather than later!!

Of course having Arrieta turn from complete shit on the Orioles to a bonafide stud helped it along, pretty lucky there!!

Brother Rando pls stop. I don't want to hear about that thingy you watch where they swing their bats.

jakncoke

Banned

hell fucking no, fuck that guy. he is also the guy that said bears would be 11-5 last year. that guy is just like the tampa rays dude 6 years back. fuckers just talk and talk and disapear or get banned. I could say pens, steelers , pirates, penn st football , pittsburgh bball were going to be awesome every year then disappear. im not expert and neither is he.

zychi

Banned

I expected a wild card berth. They've surpassed that already for me.

I also bet on them at 40-1 in the spring. But I do that every year

jakncoke

Banned
bg is in college so he probably poor, idk about ugly, but he def looks thirsty enough to give a bag of doritos to a akron street for a blow and go

Top Bottom