• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

MRSA

Banned
Been seeing this patient lately, not even 50 years old. Not much significant medical history, not much family history. He has newly discovered metastatic colon cancer with multiple mets to the liver and spine.

Shit sucks

California last week signed into law that would take effect in 2016 assisted suicide. I'm all for it especially for cases like this or for old fucks.

1IrUm90.jpg

Fuck Confrontation

I can live with you saying that as long as it's preceded by a Milana pic.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

I heard this on the radio today. Between this and the GIF twitter suspension fiasco, the NFL is probably the worst sport for caring about fans or anything. Essentially this message says we only care about breast cancer during October.

If Ben was throwing I'd say this will be a great match up and be curious to see who comes out on top but with Vick throwing, he gets shut down. But yeah, I was looking forward to good tests for P2 and Megatron and Brown are being handicapped by their QBs. Oh well, I care much more about winning ;)
The Steelers have one thing in their favor: west coast team playing at 1pm. We gotta jump on them while their Wheaties are half digested and then hope the D can hold on.

I don't give us much of a chance in reality.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
hmm pretty sure its the other way around

I'm pretty sure miracle whip is the whitest of white people foods.

Put that shit on store bought sliced white bread with Bologna and American cheese and you'll never be able to dance in rhythm again.

The Steelers have one thing in their favor: west coast team playing at 1pm. We gotta jump on them while their Wheaties are half digested and then hope the D can hold on.

I don't give us much of a chance in reality.

Think again! We're in West Virginia right now practicing there all week before heading to Pittsburg to avoid that very scenario after playing in Detroit ;) You guys however had to fly back from the west coast late and have a day less of rest so almost the other way around :D Well, not really but we have the time advantage in a sense.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'm pretty sure miracle whip is the whitest of white people foods.

Put that shit on store bought sliced white bread with Bologna and American cheese and you'll never be able to dance in rhythm again.

think its just a poor people food in general or at least was... probably still is.

Apparently Seattle and Green Bay are the only two football teams in ESPN's new 2015 ultimate team rankings:

The method to our ultimate madness

It takes four steps for us to rank every pro team in North America.

First, working with Maddock Douglas, a Chicago consulting firm, we surveyed 1,014 sports fans across North America in July to find out what you want most in return for the emotion, money and time you invest in MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL clubs. Our poll covered 25 topics, from "has honest ownership" to "connects me to information I want about the team online or via mobile devices."

Second, through ESPN.com and NetReflector, a Seattle opinion research company, we asked fans to rate their favorite franchises in each of these 25 areas, and more than 100,000 of you responded. Thank you! We grouped the grades into seven of the eight categories listed below, and some teams vary widely in how well they score across these lists. San Francisco Giants fans, for example, rate AT&T Park as the best stadium experience in all of sports, but they rank their team just 112th out of 122 clubs when it comes to affordability.

Third, for the final category, bang for the buck, we relied on calculations we have developed with researchers at the University of Oregon's Warsaw Sports Marketing Center, where we figure out how efficiently teams convert the money fans spend into on-field wins (including the postseason).

Finally, we combined each team's score across all eight categories into a weighted average, based on the results of our national poll. Since fans said a fan-friendly environment at games was about as important as a team's commitment to its community, for example, our formula reflects that judgment.

The result: rankings that combine fan opinions with an objective measure of how well teams turn your dollars into wins. Ultimately, it all counts.

Affordability (11.3%): Price of tickets, parking and concessions 

Coaching (3.2%): Strength of on-field leadership

Fan relations (25%): Courtesy by players, coaches and front office toward fans, plus how well a team uses technology to reach fans

Ownership (13.1%): Honesty; loyalty to core players and the local community

Players (14.6%): Effort on the field, likability off it

Stadium experience (9.8%): Quality of arena; fan-friendliness of environment; frequency of game-day promotions

Title track (4.6%): Championships won or expected within the lifetime of current fans

Bang for the buck (18.3%): Wins in the past two years per fan dollar, adjusted for league schedules

RANK
1. San Antonio Spurs
2. Memphis Grizzlies
3. Tampa Bay Lightning
4. Anaheim Ducks
5. Seattle Seahawks
6. Green Bay Packers
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Pittsburgh Pirates
9. Arizona Diamondbacks
10. Dallas Stars
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/13875380/espn-magazine-2015-ultimate-standings

Spurs stay winning.

Why aren't the Patriots in the to-

Players (14.6%): Effort on the field, likability off it
Oh.

Top Bottom