• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

I mean you could have gone with one of the more objective measures like ticket prices (in which the Patriots have the highest in the NFL the last time I looked). But sure that works too.

Having spent a lot of time in the UK recently, I believe you are saying fuck the 65 million people who live there.

Well, we re-elected the Tories so yeah, my fellow countrymen can all get fucked.

Mayo goes good with Turkey on a sandwich

Fuck you.

Wasabi mayo from Trader Joe's is legit

I don't know who or what Trader Joe's is, but they can get fucked too.

Most of all, fuck the Pats for providing exhibit eleventy billion of how utterly disgusting they are by drafting and keeping Jerod Mayo on the roster for all these years. Cunts.

Ravens cut Jason Babin, who registered one offsides penalty and no tackles, and Rashaan Melvin, who gave up 366 yards of passing to Tom Brady in last year's playoffs.

Asa Jackson and random other scrub moved from practice squad to roster.

manfestival

bucs bye week
clock-eyebrow.gif

MRSA

Banned
How many times do I need to inform you degenerates that Gata has to jump and swing up to hit anyone anyone in the knees.

cdyhybrid

Hello, friends. Just got back from eating Thai food for dinner after the first day at the office.

ATL @ NO

CIN @ BUF
DEN @ CLE
CHI @ DET
HOU @ JAC
KC @ MIN
MIA @ TEN
WAS @ NYJ
ARI @ PIT

CAR @ SEA
BAL @ SF
SD @ GB

NE @ IND

NYG @ PHI

Bye: DAL, OAK, STL, TB

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck the Cardinals! They finally got ELIMINATED!

Hated those birdbrains for so many years, especially Fat Albert.

Yeah with the Cardinals out, I'm kinda okay with whatever now.

I'm not sure if the world is ready for the Cubs to win the world series though. The bandwagon will be insufferable. Talking about BAWSTIN levels of bad.

MechDX

Ravens cut Jason Babin, who registered one offsides penalty and no tackles, and Rashaan Melvin, who gave up 366 yards of passing to Tom Brady in last year's playoffs.

Asa Jackson and random other scrub moved from practice squad to roster.

Charles James II aka Hard Knocks sock guy. Will be a pro bowl special teamer because Texans

I'm not sure if the world is ready for the Cubs to win the world series though. The bandwagon will be insufferable. Talking about BAWSTIN levels of bad.

I mean.. Wouldn't you be? Can you imagine all the disrespect from Browns-GAF would be trotting out if they actually won the Super Bowl? I couldn't.

Bitchitis

Final is to prove you can pee sitting down

Do you have the syllabus for that?

Some fanbases can handle new found success. Don't think the Cubs could do it.

See this is why you could never be thread president. All franchises have the right to secure happiness. I mean look at you, Mr. Packers Fan. Sit there in your ivory tower with posters of your Rodgers and your Favre and your Reggie White. You represent the 1% of sports fans who are fans of successful franchises. the 99% will not take this forever. RBH is the perfect representative for us and will not let these people rule this thread.

RBH 2016

Back to the Future will NOT happen.

No idea.

Marty will be there cheering. It will happen and we will make sure Biff doesn't get the almanac.

Bread

Banned
boban i just got the system update, finally. oddly enough it happened right when i clicked on the update post on the xbone subreddit.

Yeah, but ... I mean, it's not like it won't be transparent as hell.

"GO CUBS", shouted the sober, sincere man obnoxiously. Has such a thing ever happened?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cute girl seating next to me....I look like I just got home from a night out :/

Talk to her or die alone

See this is why you could never be thread president. All franchises have the right to secure happiness. I mean look at you, Mr. Packers Fan. Sit there in your ivory tower with posters of your Rodgers and your Favre and your Reggie White. You represent the 1% of sports fans who are fans of successful franchises. the 99% will not take this forever. RBH is the perfect representative for us and will not let these people rule this thread.

RBH 2016

Marty will be there cheering. It will happen and we will make sure Biff doesn't get the almanac.

Cubs fans are an anomaly. Huge fanbase for a team that hasn't ever done shit. Like the Eagles.

Can you imagine the Eagles winning a Super Bowl? Awful.

Top Bottom