• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

The fact that one of the things you brag about is mayo merely solidifies Belgium's status as a shit-tier nation.

I know it's hard to admit that you just can't have quality sauce on your favourite food as we do with mayo. But okay, take that away from the list and it still solidifies us as the GOAT nation.

ZabJJkS.jpg

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=181938635

If I am standing at a bar and I talk to a girl, I order a drink for myself, and if I like her, I will share mine with her. I got no problem with that.

What the fuck. Might as well say, I never been to a bar nor have I ever talked to a woman that isn't direct family in my life before. I just want to be part of the conversation and look cool, so make up something ridiculous.

Share your fucking drink? Are you serious?

I know it's hard to admit that you just can't have quality sauce on your favourite food as we do with mayo. But okay, take that away from the list and it still solidifies us as the GOAT nation.

Things Belgium is known for:

1) Waffles
2) Tintin
3) Child abuse

What a nation.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Manziel thing is such a non story other than it becoming a story because its Manziel. Why did this even become public information if they were allowed to leave and no charges were filed?

Wrayfield

On a side note, Way of the Dragon is my favourite Bruce Lee film. It's so silly. And the HK Chinese girl picking Bruce up even double-parks in front of her apartment. So Italian...

The Manziel thing is such a non story other than it becoming a story because its Manziel. Why did this even become public information if they were allowed to leave and no charges were filed?

He's a public figure.
He's an alcoholic.
He's been to rehab for being a alcoholic.
His NFL team gave him a second chance apparently because he came to terms with his addiction and was doing the right things about it.
He relapsed.
He plays for the Browns. You know what, this is a non-story. Let's stop talking about the Browns.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He's a public figure.
He's an alcoholic.
He's been to rehab for being a alcoholic.
His NFL team gave him a second chance apparently because he came to terms with his addiction and was doing the right things about it.
He relapsed.
He plays for the Browns. You know what, this is a non-story. Let's stop talking about the Browns.

Do you seriously think its that easy to quit being an alcoholic? It's an addiction. I wish Johnny all the best in the world but the reality is most alcoholics can't just quit like that. Its not that easy.

There were no charges filed and he wasn't drunk. He definitely has some issues, the police report makes his GF out to be look like one with some real issues too.

Do you seriously think its that easy to quit being an alcoholic? It's an addiction. I wish Johnny all the best in the world but the reality is most alcoholics can't just quit like that. Its not that easy.

There were no charges filed and he wasn't drunk. He definitely has some issues, the police report makes his GF out to be look like one with some real issues too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...c-argument-johnny-manziel-admits-to-drinking/

The incident happened on Monday, when a witness called police after Manziel used the shoulder to pass the witness’ car at a high rate of speed. The witness said that Manziel and his girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, were arguing. Crowley, according to the witness, was trying to exit the car.

According to the report, Crowley said Manziel had pushed her head into a window. Police reportedly noticed an abrasion on Crowley’s arm, but they later determined that the abrasion was from Manziel’s attempt to keep her from getting out of the vehicle while it was on the road.

Clearly a non-story in the modern NFL culture. Can't believe such an incident made the news.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...c-argument-johnny-manziel-admits-to-drinking/

Clearly a non-story in the modern NFL culture. Can't believe such an incident made the news.

So he wasn't drunk, was allowed to drive away on his own accord after talking to the police and he tried to stop his completely wasted girlfriend from jumping out into the traffic.

This wouldn't be a story at all if he wasn't coming out of rehab. I think its sad more than anything but equating this like some folks are to the behavior of certain other players is bizarre.

Top Bottom