• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They think they can actually get value for him, so you gotta wait till he's not suspended anymore and then offer to trade him. Can't trade a currently-suspended player

I can't imagine anyone giving up more than a 6th for him. He seems like the worst kind of player to have on your roster honestly, too good to just cut but you cant possibly trust him to be part of your offense.

ATL @ NO - No contest.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What do you guys think of the Cards? Sure, they look pretty good, but their schedule would make the P*ts blush. They've played 5 shit tier teams and lost one of those. The Mike Vick led Steelers will be their best opponent by a long shot.

They only have two good teams on their schedule... The NFC is brutal.

Doomsayer

What do you guys think of the Cards? Sure, they look pretty good, but their schedule would make the P*ts blush. They've played 5 shit tier teams and lost one of those. The Mike Vick led Steelers will be their best opponent by a long shot.

They only have two good teams on their schedule... The NFC is brutal.

The Cards will probably win 11-12 games this year and either go to the NFC Championship game or lose in the divisional round.

Honestly, There are what.... 5 good teams this year? Packers, Cards, Bengals, P*ts, Carolina. You can throw Atlanta on there as well, but I don't know if they are as good as their record indicates.

The NFL is extremely top heavy this year. I think (and I'm sure I'll get chastised for this) the Bengals are the best team in the NFL right now.

Top Bottom