• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

@JManziel2
Colleen and I got into a dumb public argument on the way home Monday afternoon. It probably looked more interesting than it was and...
I know I would stop and check if I saw a couple arguing on the side of the road. It was embarrassing but not serious...
and when we talked to the police and they realized everything was alright and I was sober, we went home together and everything is fine.

Case closed

On the situation and his career

@JManziel2
Colleen and I got into a dumb public argument on the way home Monday afternoon. It probably looked more interesting than it was and...
I know I would stop and check if I saw a couple arguing on the side of the road. It was embarrassing but not serious...
and when we talked to the police and they realized everything was alright and I was sober, we went home together and everything is fine.

Case closed

On the situation and his career

And on our way to #FailForCardale...

Fuck

That explains Kave's stank.
92620140125159.gif

McCown is finally playing like the top 5 QB he was always supposed to be, only like 15 years late. As long as he does it for the Browns, I'm fine. The eternal backup can have his arguments, parties, drinks and clipboards, while Josh will lead this franchise to the promised land.

Yeah NBA on NBC was GOAT shit. One of the greatest things about the 90s was letting that song get you in the mood to watch bionic's idol Michael Jordan dominate some bummy WC squad in the NBA Finals.

RBH

But everyone already knows about the greatness of the NBA on NBC theme song.

I was just trying to freshen things up with the hidden gem known as the NFL on NBC song, but instead I get left hanging. :(

tumblr_mg5fpmXckQ1qbli6vo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg5fpmXckQ1qbli6vo2_500.gif

McCown is finally playing like the top 5 QB he was always supposed to be, only like 15 years late. As long as he does it for the Browns, I'm fine. The eternal backup can have his arguments, parties, drinks and clipboards, while Josh will lead this franchise to the promised land.

The problem is.. While he is playing well right now. This is a short term situation due to one thing

He's 36. He doesn't have much longer left to play. The eternal back up will be become the starter sooner rather than later.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's still crazy to think that Dion Lewis was cut by both the Browns and the Colts, aka the teams of Trent Truck.

hell fucking no, fuck that guy. he is also the guy that said bears would be 11-5 last year. that guy is just like the tampa rays dude 6 years back. fuckers just talk and talk and disapear or get banned. I could say pens, steelers , pirates, penn st football , pittsburgh bball were going to be awesome every year then disappear. im not expert and neither is he.

;)

Not my fault the Bucs lost to a bunch of 20 yo's.

And I don't claim to be a football expert. Bears seem to be at least treading water with less talent, which shows how much better the coaching is.

bionic77

Saw Intersteller like 3 years after the rest of you.

I really liked it. The leap of logic the daughter makes is the craziest event in human history but that relationship really hits you right in the feels if you are a parent so I could look past the magic. Didn't love the ending though. A little too much magic.

Definitely not for everyone. And definitely not for Internet movie critics, who can only somehow approve of shitty Marvel comic book movies.

Top Bottom