• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Sanjuro

Have fun in hell

xx3zeH7.jpg

bionic77

I heard Intersteller doesn't have any aliens in it so I passed. Not trying to see another tech demo space movie with no aliens, brehs.
It kind of does maybe.

But they are those 5th dimensional type of aliens that are invisible. Not the scary predator/aliens monsters that want to fuck you and eat kind of alien.

Zeke

My dad took me to see basic instinct that was my first big screen vagina. I was probably in second or third grade.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The blu-ray was available on Amazon for like 9 bucks a bit back.
Comes with a film cell like this guy is holding up:

J7dPl92l.jpg

I got the shot where Murph is older and is jussst about to throw all the papers. Interesting, but I wish I got a space shot =(

i got a part of the front porch scene I think.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sanjuro still trolling people with that thing :jnc

Clearly doesn't care what the fuck it is, just that it tastes good.

Unlike spin who doesn't care what it is or how it tastes.

Please.

If it was called chow mein with a bun on top, you'd still eat the shit out of it.

We're all kids on jak's lawn

Isn't it Bionic's lawn since Jak lives there?

Nah, cause you don't even remember Willy Clinton.

Yes, I damn well do. Plus I am a history major so I most definitely remember Billy well.

Sure and take up smoking.

And Crack.

And I will be the one to hold Larry Csonka down, kiss him so hard, I'll take Larry Csonka's breath away.

My father has an autographed ball from Larry Csonka.

Spinluck

It's still crazy to think that Dion Lewis was cut by both the Browns and the Colts, aka the teams of Trent Truck.

Bill gets production out of nobodies, and I don't think the Colts and Browns are any good at evaluating talent at certain positions...

Some coaches just see what others don't. Not to say that Bill hasn't struck out before.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I heard Intersteller doesn't have any aliens in it so I passed. Not trying to see another tech demo space movie with no aliens, brehs.

Bruh, it's a Christopher Nolan film, therefore must watch. Say what you want about Nolan but the son of a bitch knows story structure.

You can nit pick at certain scenes but at the end of the day the story, characters, score etc. are on point. Not as good as one of the GOATs, Inception, but it's still an amazing film.

"I was disappointed that you tried..."

Top Bottom