• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Narag

Wait, so that Matt patting Andrew on the chest gif that Spin posted caused a rib injury?

That's the only reason the Texans were in that Thursday night game. Matt's strength was so great that only playing on his deathbed could level the playing field.

jakncoke

Banned
giphy.gif

morning chochas

That reminds me, wasn't Josh Freeman picked really high in that NFL Network top 100 payers list a few years back, the one that Eli was left off of or crazy low? :lol

The NFLn list is pure shit, i don't know if they changed it, but the list is actually the top 20, not top 100, they only ask the players top 20, and they fill in the rest..

Just for shits and giggles I simmed 10 years into the future on a Madden 15 career.

-Russell Wilson is the all time passing touchdowns and yards leader with 477 TDs and 58,000 yards.

-Ryan Mallett, Blake Bottles, and Mike Glennon have 7 Super Bowls between them.

-Cam Newton is my back-up...on the Bears.

-Green Bay has a black QB

-Andrew Luck still hasn't won the AFC Championship Game

Just for shits and giggles I simmed 10 years into the future on a Madden 15 career.

-Russell Wilson is the all time passing touchdowns and yards leader with 477 TDs and 58,000 yards.

1) wow..
2) hahahahahahaha.
3) how?
4) Ez is happy about that I bet.
5) so they wasted his career even harder than Peyton's.. Cool.

Hindl

No Owls for the Eagles

#FireChip

I really like Northhampton, MA. Went to a few great parties @ ZooMASS..they got some all girl colleges up there. I like kooky people and they are not in short supply up there.

Maine is just beautiful, great in the summertime.

RBH

How's your dick?
Alive and well!
What happened to Julio that game? Injury finally catching up to him?
These next 10 days should only help him out as far as his hamstring goes. I just wish Ryan would stop forcing the damn ball to Julio.
I quite enjoyed it, Mr. President
respectfully disagree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgIlTyCiVYQ
I'd like to thank Freeman for keeping two of my fantasy teams afloat
I always knew Freeman was good, but the way he's hit the hole this way has been a treat to watch.
:')

Fuck the Mets

Arc

I really like Northhampton, MA. Went to a few great parties @ ZooMASS..they got some all girl colleges up there. I like kooky people and they are not in short supply up there.

Maine is just beautiful, great in the summertime.

The talent at ZooMass Slamherst is unreal.

“Tom Brady is one of my least-favorite favorite quarterbacks of all time,” Beckham said in an interview last week. “He beat every single team I ever liked.” He added: “The Patriots have always been a team I didn’t really like because they were always winning. But Brady’s a legend, and if he would be willing to trade with me, I can’t even give you words for that.”

hmm

Top Bottom