• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Fox318

Stand up, casually take your shirt off, flex and then give her a quick wink and blow her a kiss

HHLd1Ii.jpg

boban i just got the system update, finally. oddly enough it happened right when i clicked on the update post on the xbone subreddit.

Nice, you get to see how fast the party/friends stuff is now. I love it.

Which reminds me, if Drakeon is reading this: I invited you to the preview dash a few days ago but I'm not sure how long it takes before it goes through.

Cute girl seating next to me....I look like I just got home from a night out :/

Chris..

You_re%20acting%20like%20a%20little%20bitch%20right%20now.gif

Man up man, show her that charm and wit that we have come to expect from you.

Talk to her or die alone

Cubs fans are an anomaly. Huge fanbase for a team that hasn't ever done shit. Like the Eagles.

Can you imagine the Eagles winning a Super Bowl? Awful.

Now is that with Bradford/Kelly or without? If it is without. I am okay with it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chris..

https://gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Forum/You_re%20acting%20like%20a%20little%20bitch%20right%20now.gif[/IG]

Man up man, show her that charm and wit that we have come to expect from you.

Now is that with Bradford/Kelly or without? If it is without. I am okay with it.[/QUOTE]

There's no good combination of the Eagles where it's okay for them to win the Super Bowl.

Maybe Tebow but they ruined that.

Bread

Banned
Nice, you get to see how fast the party/friends stuff is now. I love it.

Which reminds me, if Drakeon is reading this: I invited you to the preview dash a few days ago but I'm not sure how long it takes before it goes through.
yeah i guess they just added a bunch of stuff in an update tonight as well. hopefully the bugs you encountered are gone.

also, advance pls.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Making space jokes with the assman and yet no Uranus joke?

Godammit you guys.

Burn the thread. Made it four pages!

Go get her buddy. Hopefully she is a cowboys fan so you can squicken to them

Sure there is... Eagles or Pats Weinke.. Pick one.

May as well ask me any combination of Pats vs Cowboys/Bears/Eagles/Niners/Seahawks etc

Literally any other AFC team and I'm okay with the AFC team winning.

Burn the thread. Made it four pages!

May as well ask me any combination of Pats vs Cowboys/Bears/Eagles/Niners/Seahawks etc

Literally any other AFC team and I'm okay with the AFC team winning.

No.. I am asking about Pats vs Eagles.. Because in your heart.. you know you'd pick the Eagles.

What is the consensus of John Harbaugh as a coach on here?

He's not Mike McCoy good...

;)

Harbaugh is a good coach. He has the benefit of Newsome sitting in the GM chair in Baltimore (even with their struggles this season) but he's taken Joe Flacco to a Super Bowl. That counts for something.

Bread

Banned
lol you guys think chris will actually talk to this girl? he can barely get close enough to hot girls for creep shots, he def isnt talking to one.

Line_HTX

I 'm pretty sure not liking (actually hating) anime is the whitest thing ever friend...

I've seen PLENTY of white weebs before, man, especially at cons. Sometimes the way they act is so cringy that I have to power walk the fuck outta there into a different area.

yeah i guess they just added a bunch of stuff in an update tonight as well. hopefully the bugs you encountered are gone.

also, advance pls.

I'll advance it when my brother and BG get their game done, if they still can't get it played then it'll be advanced Wednesday evening at the latest.

lol you guys think chris will actually talk to this girl? he can barely get close enough to hot girls for creep shots, he def isnt talking to one.

He just needs to be the Booty Warrior we know he can be. Remember that the Booty is more important than water.

Be a Warrior Chris. A warrior.

squicken

Watched the USC thing on ESPN

-Is Mack still at Texas? Why wear the shirt? Same with VY. Pete, Lion Heart and the rest of the SC guys moved on

-I have never understood the Snoop thing. I don't get how even kids can't see he's just a giant opportunist

-Ain't cheatin' ain't tryin'. Reggie should have never given back that Heisman, and the whole disassociation thing is shameful

cdyhybrid

-Is Mack still at Texas? Why wear the shirt? Same with VY. Pete, Lion Heart and the rest of the SC guys moved on

-I have never understood the Snoop thing. I don't get how even kids can't see he's just a giant opportunist

-Ain't cheatin' ain't tryin'. Reggie should have never given back that Heisman, and the whole disassociation thing is shameful

Even more shameful is how the NCAA fucked them over while letting Pedo U off easy.

squicken

Even more shameful is how the NCAA fucked them over while letting Pedo U off easy.

Penn State is it's own thing. I actually thought the NCAA should have stayed out of it and let the state and the feds crush them. The NCAA stepping in sorta buffered PSU, which I guess was the plan

What I just don't like about the USC thing is that Reggie bears the brunt of those penalties. Pete is welcome back. So is Garrett. But somehow the poor college kid is erased from the school's history. Giving up wins is the dumbest thing. Most meaningless thing the NCAA does. But erasing Reggie from the school in all ways is just capricious

Is it worth a watch? Just curious

cdyhybrid

Penn State is it's own thing. I actually thought the NCAA should have stayed out of it and let the state and the feds crush them. The NCAA stepping in sorta buffered PSU, which I guess was the plan

What I just don't like about the USC thing is that Reggie bears the brunt of those penalties. Pete is welcome back. So is Garrett. But somehow the poor college kid is erased from the school's history. Giving up wins is the dumbest thing. Most meaningless thing the NCAA does. But erasing Reggie from the school in all ways is just capricious

Agreed. The whole thing is a sham, anyway. Everyone will remember those USC teams and how good they were.

Not to mention there were dozens of other programs doing similar shit (as there are every year).

Line_HTX

I remember seeing short promos way back in the day when Lee Corso said Oklahoma got someone from Mars named Adrian Peterson and that USC had the unstoppable duo of Matt and Reggie.

Top Bottom