• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

BOB's gotta be on the hot seat now. Even if you're patient, even if you're super hesitant to fire someone, getting lit the fuck up every second of a game against an interim coach promoted this month is bad enough that you have to second guess something

MechDX

BOB's gotta be on the hot seat now. Even if you're patient, even if you're super hesitant to fire someone, getting lit the fuck up every second of a game against an interim coach promoted this month is bad enough that you have to second guess something

I will bet an off season avatar that O'Brien doesn't get fired this week before the next game

Line_HTX

Okay, it's time to bail on this vomiting shit.

LaFarebear, your girl Yukari is a stupid zoner. Fuck that Power Rangers outfit and her combos and floating bombs are gimmicky as shit. I HATE YOUUUUU!
See you for Toonami next week. I'm sorry I haven't participated much this month.

This shit show deserves all the WWE chairs. Fucking Lewis Hamilton could produce tons of scoring drives and catch simple passes for first downs instead of TAINTS.

The only upside to this shit weather and rain is that the Saints are dominating the shit Colts. GO DREW BREES!!! FUCK LUCK!! Geaux Saints! *Squeak

Okay, it's time to bail on this vomiting shit.

LaFarebear, your girl Yukari is a stupid zoner. Fuck that Power Rangers outfit and her combos and floating bombs are gimmicky as shit. I HATE YOUUUUU!
See you for Toonami next week. I'm sorry I haven't participated much this month.

This game has been embarassing enough so i won't add salt to the wounds :D

get hype for 4 and a half hours of akame ga kill next week

Top Bottom