• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

That it was even in question is exactly what I'm talking about, though.

The biggest problem the Jets have is if Ivory is carrying a knock.

Great D and Fitzpatrick's arm is not enough, they need a running game to chew clock and keep the ball out of Brady's hands.

Parker!!!!!!!!

Also

Get ready!!

CSLwinOW0AAvt2E.jpg

You fucking asshole.. I hate you so much for it by picking him up before me.

Sorry friend :(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
fire everyone and draft a fucking qb already. Even if he sucks at least you did something.

Bsigg12

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/emergencies

I don't think it's actually possible.

It would be amazing if this actually happened

NFL Rulebook said:
• Forfeit . The Commissioner, (except in cases of disciplinary action; see last section on "Removing Team from Field"), League President, and their representatives, including referees, are not authorized unilaterally to declare forfeits. A forfeit occurs only when a game is not played because of the failure or refusal of one team to participate. In that event, the other team, if ready and willing to play, is the winner by a score of 2-0.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Shitty week for football. I miss the Red Rifle.

Bengals v Steelers always end up being very hard fought games. Two divisional games in the span of 4 days is going to be rough.

Watching this Steelers game is torture but they will be a completely different team next week when Ben is back.

I will bet an off season avatar that O'Brien doesn't get fired this week before the next game

Not saying he's gone today or this week, but if he's still around after Week 17 he's gotta be on thin ice. I'm talking "if we don't have at least 2 wins by week 5 you're on your ass" thin. You cannot have a performance like this and be confident you'll be around for a year or more after

And if he's kept around for years, the team's made its last playoffs for the next decade, find a permanent new team because that's as damning as can get that even management doesn't care about success

Top Bottom