• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Link

The Autumn Wind
The biggest problem the Jets have is if Ivory is carrying a knock.

Great D and Fitzpatrick's arm is not enough, they need a running game to chew clock and keep the ball out of Brady's hands.
No doubt. I was concerned about this game already, but without a healthy Ivory? Forget it.

Spinluck

Insecure Seahawks fans that need to say to themselves that Wilson, who also kind of sucks, is better than Luck.

I mean all he does is drive by shots on Luck. He's been garbage this season, but even past seasons it was more of the same from people who had QBs around Luck's age on their team. I'm just wondering why all the hate?

MechDX

Not saying he's gone today or this week, but if he's still around after Week 17 he's gotta be on thin ice. I'm talking "if we don't have at least 2 wins by week 5 you're on your ass" thin. You cannot have a performance like this and be confident you'll be around for a year or more after

And if he's kept around for years, the team's made its last playoffs for the next decade, find a permanent new team because that's as damning as can get that even management doesn't care about success

Been saying this for a while. McNair gives no fucks. Mindless morons in this town keep selling out the games and buying the gear.

I blame the fans more than anything else.

The pride of Greeley Colorado has always been like that.
Naw, he shined in San Diego. Granted he had Gates to distract the defense away from him, but Rivers figured out the strategy for success is "lob jump balls to Jackson." Tampa Bay hasn't seemed to figure this out yet.

Just wait till Romo comes back! I'm going undefeated the rest of the way!

giphy.gif

Spinluck

The Luck INT = "What a great punt!!" is a continuing joke for a reason

Yeah only Seahawks fans are saying Luck sucks? Hah ok

Airtighty people = shit commentators.

Great point. Maybe we should act like everyone didn't hold Wilson accountable for throwing away his second ring even though he didn't belong there after the NFCC shit show.

rando14

I mean all he does is drive by shots on Luck. He's been garbage this season, but even past seasons it was more of the same from people who had QBs around Luck's age on their team. I'm just wondering why all the hate?

All the QB's in that age group get shat on continuously, this is nothing new: Cam, Wilson, Luck, RG3

See following post:

Airtighty people = shit commentators.

Great point. Maybe we should act like everyone didn't hold Wilson accountable for throwing away his second ring even though he didn't belong there after the NFCC shit show.

You've been shitting on Wilson since he threw the INT in the SB, why are you so upset if I'm finally calling out Luck for playing poorly?

Top Bottom