• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

CSMFDyBWUAA6U2I.png

Trejo, yall in the record books now :')

Tom Penny

LOL, when they were teeing off on good old Tom you'd think they try to constrain the Jets DL, but their plan was to wear them out by passing 100 times. McDaniels da god.
They didn't run on Dallas when he was getting wrecked either because they are smart enough not to play into another teams strength and try to dictate the game themselves.

TheFatOne

Heard bits and pieces of the Pats game on the radio. Seemed like the Pats oline was having serious problems, but that is to be expected with all the guys missing. Seemed like a good win against a division opponent with no big injuries. Can't ask for more than that.

Colasante

Amendola was awesome today. I hope he can keep up the production he's shown the past two weeks, especially since Edelman hasn't been consistent. I'm surprised Bill chose to play LaFell so much more than Scott Chandler. That was probably a mistake.

Joe Buck is the worst announcer in the history of radio and television broadcasting.
I don't know how he's the top guy that they use. They have better people within their organization that are way better.
World Series is coming up though so next couple of weeks will be without him, yes?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
OK I never DL certain apps because they sometimes are bloated and crappy especially sports apps. This year nfl.com was slow to update and I have plenty of space to spare so I said fuck it.

I've had it all season and it is easily the worst app I've ever used. Is it this bad for everyone. The thing simply will NOT update and even when it does it reverts. It constantly reports things that didn't happen, reads a teams own 20 as the red zone, etc. How does this happen?!

Top Bottom