• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

eznark

Banned
Well I hope you are right.

It will be interesting to see what they come out with next week.

I'll be there so the Broncos will probably win on some last second bullshit. I have a shitty road record. At Indy and at Cincy were the last two road games I went to. Ugh.

Brinbe

Chip better get this idea that he can plug and play on the o line out of his goddamn mind. We can't do shit because the run game is going nowhere and Bradford has zero time and he's playing as scared as Kolb

I was wrong about Carolina. They might not lose a game.

Eh got the Packers & Falcons twice, plus Colts & Giants not total schmucks. Challenging schedule. That Carolina / Packers game is real

A two minute drill starting at probably your own 35?

You know what would be useful right now?

Timeouts.

Thanks Ronald

To be fair, 2 of those Timeouts were used in useful situations. One at least was on the goal line, prevented a delay of game

squicken

3rd down, if Bradford has Sproles on a LB and if Sproles breaks the tackle it is a first down, he should throw it 100 out of 100 times and move the sticks

eznark

Banned
3rd down, if Bradford has Sproles on a LB and if Sproles breaks the tackle it is a first down, he should throw it 100 out of 100 times and move the sticks

It's an outlet, it's not a first read. It is there all day long. There is also no need to throw the ball 5 yards behind the LOS. Let the god damn play develop.

Top Bottom