• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So earlier this week morning radio hosts who have zero invested in Carolina were saying how awful that team would be without Cam Newton. Said their receivers and running backs were crap, offensive line was bad and Newton is carrying them offensively. Made me think Eznark would throw his radio through the window.

Defender never looked for the ball. That matteres

So earlier this week morning radio hosts who have zero invested in Carolina were saying how awful that team would be without Cam Newton. Said their receivers and running backs were crap, offensive line was bad and Newton is carrying them offensively. Made me think Eznark would throw his radio through the window.

Cam has been really good this season. Their O-line and Stewart are passable, but it's true that they have no legitimate downfield weapons other than Olson. Defense is elite, has been for several years now, but Cam is really playing well.

This is the clownshoes shit that keeps me from taking the Panthers seriously.

Cam has to throw that ball away.

Why is Benwikere holding a dude on a ball ten feet over everyone's head.

They should have buried the Eagles by now

Instead, we're probably gonna be looking at a 4 point game going into halftime

eznark

Banned

But is he clearly better than Gabbert?

cdyhybrid

This is the clownshoes shit that keeps me from taking the Panthers seriously.

Cam has to throw that ball away.

Why is Benwikere holding a dude on a ball ten feet over everyone's head.

They should have buried the Eagles by now

Instead, we're probably gonna be looking at a 4 point game going into halftime

Welcome to every Seahawks game this year!

Top Bottom