• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Bowser

Shocking that Deion is riding with Greg Hardy.

I was watching his reasoning like:

084.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
42 runs for 180 yards isn't that bad, it's the type of game you might win comfortably if you have a good defense!

wait...passes you say...

JABEE

I miss the days when the Eagles had an offense where the QB could make adjustments at the line. There is a difference between the vantage point from the sideline and behind center.

squicken

That game was probably Bradford's best game of the year start to finish. 100% serious Last week I said bench him. Over the bye they still can. He is what he is. But today he was better than most of his offensive teammates. Penalties and drops; maybe it goes away with Sanchez. Worth a try

JABEE

Billy Davis threw Marcus Smith under the bus on that Ted Ginn Jr. reverse play. Davis said it was Smith's job to hold contain.

JABEE

That game was probably Bradford's best game of the year start to finish. 100% serious Last week I said bench him. Over the bye they still can. He is what he is. But today he was better than most of his offensive teammates. Penalties and drops; maybe it goes away with Sanchez. Worth a try

Bradford's best game of the year is a game that he throws the ball 42 times for under 200 total passing yards while throwing no TDs and one interception.

Farooq

Banned
Billy Davis threw Marcus Smith under the bus on that Ted Ginn Jr. reverse play. Davis said it was Smith's job to hold contain.

Dude is a bust. Eagles should just cut him. His measurables already made him a high risk player to draft. He is not explosive and has terrible agility scores.

squicken

Bradford's best game of the year is a game that he throws the ball 42 times for under 200 total passing yards while throwing no TDs and one interception.

INT was a bad throw but still hit Mathews in the ribs, that CAR DB caught accidentally. Otherwise he avoided the big mistake and put his teammates in positions to make plays to win the game against a good defense on the road

He's never going to elevate bad teammates. Best he will ever do is manage the game, in the positive sense of that term. Like I said, try Sanchez. Offense needs a spark

So my fellow dolphin fans, I know it's early since we played two shitty teams, but let's be real. If it was Philbin the last two games, we'd either lose or barely win.

Real test will be against New England.

Oh, and good job Miami setting records today.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"And the disrespect that they show our quarterbacks? I'm tired of that, too. Because both those kids can play. They just need a chance and one of them is going to get it. Enough is enough. Every player that is out there -- all 90 players -- are players that I want for the 2015 season. When you f------ guys show up to practice tomorrow, they better be ready to f------ go."

BOB 4 LYFE.

They tried butt fumble last year. He cant throw down the field and he turns the ball over a ton. Run D was the problem today. Playing a team with a QB that cant throw the ball to save his life and they let them run all over them. That was such a bad game for the defense. No way can you blame that loss on Bradford, sacked 5 times and hit on a bunch of plays. Still if Mathews catches that 3rd down pass deep in Panthers territory it is a totally different game.

Top Bottom