• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Crisco

Banned
gg Eagles-GAF

This game was waaay too close though. The offense has to clean up their act next week. Emulating Luck isn't the way to beat him!

Let's be serious though, if Ginn holds on to that pass this is a blowout in the first quarter and we would have had this 4th quarter Bradford all game long. NFL games are just weird sometimes. I'm excited about the way Stewart ran the ball in this one, if he keeps that up the offense can do some damage.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not pinning this whole game on Bradford. The O-line was getting shakey at the end and the receivers looked Todd Pinkston/James Thrash/Freddie Mitchell bad tonight.

But i cant remember a starting Eagles QB i had less confidence in every time he dropped back to pass. I think id have to go way back to Mike McMahon. Honestly. Im just waiting for the biggest possible disaster every play.

RBH

nVgZdMa.png

Did SNES close his twitter again? :(

Brinbe

Im not pinning this whole game on Bradford. The O-line was getting shakey at the end and the receivers looked Todd Pinkston/James Thrash/Freddie Mitchell bad tonight.

But i cant remember a starting Eagles QB i had less confidence in every time he dropped back to pass. I think id have to go way back to Mike McMahon. Honestly. Im just waiting for the biggest possible disaster every play.
Probably Kolb, who fell to pieces at the slight whiff of a pass rush. And since Bradford can't even take care of the ball at this point, Sanchez would actually be the better option at this point.

cdyhybrid

Think they should give Sanchez a shot? Honest question.

nVgZdMa.png

Did SNES close his twitter again? :(

:jnc

Bucs finally broke him.

squicken

CAR is good on defense. LBs are monsters, and Norman is really close to a shut down CB. Philly has a good defense. Almost won them another game.

Pepiope

I missed TWD for this game :(.

Hopefully after the bye week we will have some sort of vertical passing game. Or any type of offense that isn't a swing pass to a RB.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Probably Kolb, who fell to pieces at the slight whiff of a pass rush.

I think I liked Kolb better. And I HATED Kolb as some here may remember
Think they should give Sanchez a shot? Honest question.

:jnc

Bucs finally broke him.

I wanted to start Sanchez like 2 weeks ago. It's not even fun watching these games. At least Sanchez will let it rip every once in a while and doesn't look like some awkward high school quarterback

Pepiope

Jeff McLaneVerified account ‏@Jeff_McLane 3m3 minutes ago
Ryan Mathews had one carry after his 63-yard TD run with 9:43 left in the third quarter. #Eagles

Afrikan

How does Hardy not test positive for steroids? Dude is showing Roid rage like a mothafucka.

this is his new team and he comes back from suspension and he is out there slapping the playbook out of the hands of the special teams coach...pushing his teammates away? talking shit to their best player who has an injured foot. Dude is uncontrollable.

Top Bottom