• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Respect

I am all for breast cancer awareness, but not getting the pink colored eye black....I mean, it does have a function, it isn't makeup.

I enjoyed it

giphy.gif

gutshot

Sam Bradford is the worst starting QB the Eagles have had in recent history and yes, I am including Mike McMahon in that group.

I just cannot take this guy any more. PLEASE BENCH HIM.

Some fun nuggets:

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12h12 hours ago
Ryan Tannehill threw 4 TDs in the first half today. The last Dolphins QB with 4 first half TDs was Dan Marino vs. the L.A. Rams on 12/14/86.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 11h11 hours ago
Lamar Miller's 175 first half yds today is most in a first half by an NFL RB since Jamal Lewis rushed for 180 yds vs. Browns on 9/14/03.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 11h11 hours ago
The Dolphins today became the first team in NFL history with four offensive touchdowns of at least 50 yards in a half.

Bonus:

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 17h17 hours ago
Dan Campbell on whether he heard Dan chants as he walked off: "I thought Marino walked out on the field."

eznark

Banned
Under Philbin the Dolphins would have lost to those teams at worst or barely squeaked by with a win at best. Excuse me for being a little excited about the best half in my team's history.

Yes, because the players were tanking. Like the Texans.

Be excited bro! 12-4 is still alive!

Respect

Man I hope our WRs stop dropping passes. Still can't believe how bad LaFell was on his first game back

LaFell was awful and even Edelman is still struggling, but his fucked up finger might have something to do with, still needs to stop dropping the ball though.

O-line was incredible though, being held together by duct tape at this point. It isn't just all quick passes either, there were a few plays that needed time to develop and Brady was give time on numerous occasions.

Line_HTX

CSP1FE0WIAAkXMr.jpg:large

Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-BAD~

Buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-buh-BAD~

Man... fuck cancer. Fucking piece of shit. I loved and respected Flip.

Hindl

Sam Bradford is the worst starting QB the Eagles have had in recent history and yes, I am including Mike McMahon in that group.

I just cannot take this guy any more. PLEASE BENCH HIM.

How? He played alright yesterday, the WRs killed us. There were 7 dropped passes last night, atl east 5 of them should've been unquestionably caught. Sam made some mistakes last night but he was throwing great balls and our receivers were just dropping them. Sam was not to blame for that loss

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Idiot client's security team wants over 100 "security" changes to the windows image, 100% should be done in active directory GPO. These guys are morons.

gutshot

How? He played alright yesterday, the WRs killed us. There were 7 dropped passes last night, atl east 5 of them should've been unquestionably caught. Sam made some mistakes last night but he was throwing great balls and our receivers were just dropping them. Sam was not to blame for that loss

Sam Bradford, 2015
Comp. %: 62.0
Yards/Attempt: 6.4
Int. %: 3.6
Rating: 76.4

Mark Sanchez, 2014
Comp. %: 64.1
Yards/Attempt: 7.8
Rating: 88.4

He's a worse version of Mark Sanchez at this point.

I completely misjudged just how cowardly and gutless the Dolphins players were and I apologize.
Haha, I just brought that post up so I could see what kind of ez-spin you'd put on it. I am not disappointed!

You're kind of right, though. It's hard to be a fan of a team that just doesn't care.

bionic77

What? This was a great week. Packers came out of it so far and away the clear best team in the NFC it isn't even funny.
I thought you knew better than to talk shit in October.

I think it is still very wide open. Even the undefeated teams all look very beatable to me.

TheFatOne

Man I hope our WRs stop dropping passes. Still can't believe how bad LaFell was on his first game back

His first game back from an injury so not worried at all. Remember he's had no training camp or anything of the sort. He's practice a bit before this game, but hasn't been able to work with the team consistently. Wouldn't even worry about it to be honest. He's going to be better every game. Edelman dropping passes is far more of a concern though. He's been dropping passes pretty consistently this season, and it's only gotten worse since the finger issue. Didn't watch the game, but it seems like oline was good enough yesterday. Just have to get healthy and survive the next couple of weeks.

gutshot

OK. Add those drops in and what? His numbers go from really bad to mediocre. And some of those drops were due to poor ball placement. He has to shoulder some of that blame.

More damning than his accuracy (or lack thereof) is his decision making. He takes "taking what the defense gives you" to a whole 'nother level. I've never seen so many checkdowns and dump offs in my life. 3rd and 7? Dump it off to Sproles in the flat! 2nd and long? Short pass over the middle! It's maddening.

And if you are going to try to dink and dunk teams to death you sure as hell better protect the football. But no, he leads the league with interceptions at 10.

So he can't protect the football, he can't throw the ball down the field, he can't throw with repetitive accuracy. What exactly is he bringing to the table?

eznark

Banned
Haha, I just brought that post up so I could see what kind of ez-spin you'd put on it. I am not disappointed!

You're kind of right, though. It's hard to be a fan of a team that just doesn't care.

I mean, I get you are excited they won a couple games huge but it's not like you actually believe a guy who has been there three weeks has suddenly injected tons and tons of new talent into the organization.

Guys hated Philbin so they lost on purpose and they are now playing closer to their true talent level, luckily that was against truly pathetic competition.

It's not rocket science.

I thought you knew better than to talk shit in October.
The appropriate time to talk shit is every chance you have...because those moments of greatness do not last forever.

ampere

LaFell was awful and even Edelman is still struggling, but his fucked up finger might have something to do with, still needs to stop dropping the ball though.

O-line was incredible though, being held together by duct tape at this point. It isn't just all quick passes either, there were a few plays that needed time to develop and Brady was give time on numerous occasions.

His first game back from an injury so not worried at all. Remember he's had no training camp or anything of the sort. He's practice a bit before this game, but hasn't been able to work with the team consistently. Wouldn't even worry about it to be honest. He's going to be better every game. Edelman dropping passes is far more of a concern though. He's been dropping passes pretty consistently this season, and it's only gotten worse since the finger issue. Didn't watch the game, but it seems like oline was good enough yesterday. Just have to get healthy and survive the next couple of weeks.

Yeah the o-line in the 2nd half was incredible. And Brady is just looking amazing, if his receivers pick it up we could be a really explosive offense.

I mean, I get you are excited they won a couple games huge but it's not like you actually believe a guy who has been there three weeks has suddenly injected tons and tons of new talent into the organization.

Guys hated Philbin so they lost on purpose and they are now playing closer to their true talent level, luckily that was against truly pathetic competition.

It's not rocket science.
I'm not one of these guys screaming about giving Dan Campbell the HC job right now but what he has done with this team in a short amount of time is impressive. They aren't just playing hard, they are playing inspired. Go watch a Dan Campbell locker room speech! I think the guy could have a bright future (probably as HC of another team). It just feels good to have a guy who has leadership qualities and knows how to bring out the talent in his players.

That said, I don't think he's super involved with what's happened in terms of scheme and play design, other than a few personnel changes and wanting to run the ball more. Lazor deserves some credit, his offense looks great when the running game gets going.

I will say I'm worried about how this team will respond to a loss. When you are this high emotionally you're setting yourself up for a crash.

Exactly. Sam played well against a really good D, especially considering that they couldnt block for him at all. The Panthers got a ton of pressure but he did a good job moving in the pocket and buying extra time.

Sam Bradford, 2015
Comp. %: 62.0
Yards/Attempt: 6.4
Rating: 76.4

Mark Sanchez, 2014
Comp. %: 64.1
Yards/Attempt: 7.8
Rating: 88.4

He's a worse version of Mark Sanchez at this point.

My god you are a lunatic. Sanchez was playing behind a far superior OL, and he was throwing to Maclin. Bradford's most dependable target is fucking Miles Austin. The WR's are a fucking disaster, Bradford hits guys in the hands all the time and they just drop it.

gutshot

Exactly. Sam played well against a really good D, especially considering that they couldnt block for him at all. The Panthers got a ton of pressure but he did a good job moving in the pocket and buying extra time.

My god you are a lunatic. Sanchez was playing behind a far superior OL, and he was throwing to Maclin. Bradford's most dependable target is fucking Miles Austin. The WR's are a fucking disaster, Bradford hits guys in the hands all the time and they just drop it.

26-46, 205 yards, 1 INT, 4.46 Y/A, 58.7 rating

That is played well to you? And you're calling me a lunatic?

Top Bottom