• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Fox318

Fitzmagic vs Brady.

I am so confused

mHdRxdx.jpg

squicken

I knew Carolina had played a soft schedule, but didn't realize their opponents are 9-22. I think that is misleading, b/c I still like SEA. And tough (or at least as tough as it gets this year) slate; @SEA, PHI, IND, GB

I meant to post something in the topic, but I haven't looked at my team since the first week... missing the back end of the draft really ruined my interest (in addition to all the other leagues I'm in that I haven't paid attention to)

Well.. If you can't manage your team for an entire season.. Did you hear Fan Duel? One Week leagues and you can win cash prizes man

Promo Code: Fat

brentech

Assuming every receiver outside of Jordy doesn't return after the bye, I really hope the Packers take a page from the Rodgers leg injury last year and incorporate some plays they don't typically use like the pistol formation they used in last years playoff.
I'm sure there is some other things they could do as well, but they obviously need to do something to help out the receivers. They just aren't winning their match-ups and they probably need to play some more underneath stuff.

bionic77

That's what happens when you admit to being complacent as a backup QB. He gave up trying after leaving the Eagles.
I don't think that is true.

He lost his confidence and did not trust what he was seeing on the field. I am not sure what causes that but it was not from giving up. At least he was not just chucking it up.

ampere

I need someone to explain to me why they at least didn't do a shotgun snap. Or long snap that shit...something.

I don't think anyone on the field knew what was going on

If I'm the center I say "Fuck this" and call a timeout or take delay of game

Good QBs on the field right now in the NFL: Rodgers, Brady, Rivers, Dalyon. Honorable mention: Ryan, Palmer

That's it right?

Uh, Newton has been dragging our hobbled offense to a perfect record. So add Killa Cam to the list, please.

I don't think that is true.

He lost his confidence and did not trust what he was seeing on the field. I am not sure what causes that but it was not from giving up. At least he was not just chucking it up.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/08/22/michael-vick-new-york-jets

BigAT

I meant to post something in the topic, but I haven't looked at my team since the first week... missing the back end of the draft really ruined my interest (in addition to all the other leagues I'm in that I haven't paid attention to)

Missing a back end also ruins Chris' interest in something.

j-wood

I need help GAF. Dalton is on a bye week, so do I start winston, my backup? Or do I pick up fitzpatrick and start him this week?

I read something that Sanchez had 12 INTs in 8 games last year, so he certainly isn't an upgrade in ball protection. But he probably would be in production

Bigger thing, and I know everyone in the thread aside from Eagles' fans hates the guy, is Chip can coach. They stomped the Saints and Giants, and beat the Jets pretty comfortably. Losses to WAS and ATL were close games. There are plays out there to be made, he just isn't getting the QB play to make them. And his WRs all have to be schemed open. None of them win individual or iso matchups. The three best skill guys are all RBs

Defense is so good. The bad offense will get all the pub, but the defense shut down a good Giants offense. Eli was one of the top QBs, statistically, going into the game, and they made him look awful

Carolina will stomp them, though.

We will see. I think that the Eagles D can contain the Panthers offense and at least keep it close. Eagles ran the ball great last night against the #2 run defense in the NFL, if they can run it like that against the Panthers they will have a real shot to win. I just dont know what they can do about the WR position. Chip mentioned it in his PC last night that multiple times guys ran the wrong route. They have to find away to fix that.

Crisco

Banned
Hopefully the Eagles can repeat their performance against the Panthers from last season.

The big difference is that Cam isn't injured.

And we have 3 new starters on our offensive line. And ditto for our secondary. And the Eagles can't run the ball worth a shit plus your QB has a noodle arm and all your receivers suck. 34-3 Panthers.

Spinluck

Why is football do bad right now

@KBowenColts
Pagano on little run game in the 4th: “We could have stayed the game with the run game a little longer.” Pagano told Pep to go up-tempo.

Wut

Pagano on fake punt play: "I don't regret the play call."

Oh.

And we have 3 new starters on our offensive line. And ditto for our secondary. And the Eagles can't run the ball worth a shit plus your QB has a noodle arm and all your receivers suck. 34-3 Panthers.

The Eagles will lose, most of their fans are acting like their victory over the Giants was comparable to beating the Patriots, against a real team this week most of them will come back to Earth..

Spinluck

Wow add in Cam and yeah that's it. Shit's pretty dire, especially since Luck has turned to garbage

?

Luck is hurt and still played his best game of the season against the Pats.

These list mean dick until Nov-Dec when the frauds are revealed.

Top Bottom