• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Anyways, so my sister was in vegas with her 9 month old baby visiting some family. Well she was supposed to fly back to montana today but the TSA decided to hold her because she was carrying breast milk :/ so she missed her flight and she was stuck at the airport for 3 hours with a baby and couldn't get a flight out until Sunday. Luckily she got a hold of someone at the USO and they got her a flight for tomorrow. Fuck the TSA

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Anyways, so my sister was in vegas with her 9 month old baby visiting some family. Well she was supposed to fly back to montana today but the TSA decided to hold her because she was carrying breast milk :/ so she missed her flight and she was stuck at the airport for 3 hours with a baby and couldn't get a flight out until Sunday. Luckily she got a hold of someone at the USO and they got her a flight for tomorrow. Fuck the TSA

how long did they hold her for? That's a bunch of crap. My wife and I have flown to San Diego twice, Barbados and New York with my son in his first year, they would test the bottles but it would never take longer than a few minutes.

how long did they hold her for? That's a bunch of crap. My wife and I have flown to San Diego twice, Barbados and New York with my son in his first year, they would test the bottles but it would never take longer than a few minutes.

About an hour and all her bags went on the flight :/ she has a military badge I don't know why she didn't use it, usually they'll push you right through.

Too late! Saved

Just promise me you'll never tell me what you do with her picture...please...

DMczaf

Does she like black guys?

image.php

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I didn't realize that this taco bell half off promo could be used every week. I'm gonna turn into freeman.

I think I lost my social security card and birth certificate.

Am I going to be deported?

Are you brown? Will you be visiting Arizona?

Hindl

No, that's pretty much what it boils down to. Overhype on a trailer. It's not like Ubi hasn't tried to bait and switch on a trailer before. People slapped the arbitrary "Next-Gen" label on it then went off to the races. It happens every new hardware cycle.

Well agree to disagree then

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
About an hour and all her bags went on the flight :/ she has a military badge I don't know why she didn't use it, usually they'll push you right through.

wow, I would be livid. Like I said, they've never taken anywhere remotely that long to get us through with full bottles.

Hindl

Actually we agree. Read the posts again.

You think it's just a case of an overhyped trailer, I think there's more to that. Unless you're separating an overhyped trailer for the first game of a new generation from a regular overhyped trailer. I think that makes a difference, and if that's what you're saying you're right my bad

Philbin....looks defeated...Darkest should we take him back??

Also just fyi she's not my girlfriend, just a friend I've hooked up with from time to time. I think she might be dating someone but as you can tell she's open to stuff :D

Pretty sure defeated is just Joe's default expression.

That man is fine, leave him alone

jakncoke

Banned
jakfacts: drunk cowardly fucks are worse than STD carrying MRSA's.

vonl.jpg

I'm sitting at a healthy chocolate #30.

I was born in Miami so I'm pretty sure that counts as being an illegal immigrant.

Fuck this and fuck Ronald Reagan.

Hey you could get deported to Detroit, life could get good. Cook at Applebees and owns 14 homes man!

Zeke

Yup that's an automatic deportation if you don't have papers. 20 and below is your safe zone, 20 to 26 is where you raise eye brows and the national threat level. 26 and over stay away from the police actually just stay inside 24/7.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yup that's an automatic deportation if you don't have papers. 20 and below is your safe zone, 20 to 26 is where you raise eye brows and the national threat level. 26 and over stay away from the police actually just stay inside 24/7.

I'm at about 23/24 I think. Enough for people to start locking their doors if I went out for a walk in green bay?

Top Bottom