• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Line_HTX

Yup that's an automatic deportation if you don't have papers. 20 and below is your safe zone, 20 to 26 is where you raise eye brows and the national threat level. 26 and over stay away from the police actually just stay inside 24/7.

You're gonna turn him into a recluse and he'll never improve as a chef.

Idiots fork the Dolphins but not the Titans. C'mon, man!

Even though Dolphins should be better than Titans, the rationale is sound. Dolphins are 3 games out of first place in their division, Titans are 2. Now, neither Dolphins nor Titans have a chance at winning the division, so which one has the best chance for #2 in their division? Arguably the Titans, who are a game out of 2nd place (behind Houston...), Dolphins are 2 (behind Buffalo & NYJ).

But, just means you have a chance to get them to donate a LARGE sum of money ($50) to Miami!

It's 75 and rainy out. I thought Halloween was next week #2Spooky

Bruh, last Sunday Massachusetts, there was a low of 16. I THOUGHT HALLOWEEN WAS NEXT WEEK

Even though Dolphins should be better than Titans, the rationale is sound. Dolphins are 3 games out of first place in their division, Titans are 2. Now, neither Dolphins nor Titans have a chance at winning the division, so which one has the best chance for #2 in their division? Arguably the Titans, who are a game out of 2nd place (behind Houston...), Dolphins are 2 (behind Buffalo & NYJ).

But, just means you have a chance to get them to donate a LARGE sum of money ($50) to Miami!

Florida continues to prove itself the worst at everything including football. Pretty soon we'll be saying "Send them to Florida" when we talk about bad people instead of "Send them to Detroit"

jakfacts: drunk cowardly fucks are worse than STD carrying MRSA's.

vonl.jpg

I'm sitting at a healthy chocolate #30.

I was born in Miami so I'm pretty sure that counts as being an illegal immigrant.

Fuck this and fuck Ronald Reagan.

I don't think it's that complicated. A 1-4 Titans team with a rookie QB and a bad team has less chance of getting a wildcard than a 2-3 Dolphins team with a decent QB and a decent team.

I don't think either will make the playoffs to be clear, but I'd put the Dolphins chances at maybe 20% and Titans at 5%.

Zeke

I'm at about 23/24 I think. Enough for people to start locking their doors if I went out for a walk in green bay?
It's Wisconsin so of course. Shit a jewelry shop pretended to close shop because a Bucks player wanted to buy a watch.

zychi

Banned
I missed trejo's girl pic? Or was it one of mrsa's hookers? Im confused?

Trejo, send me a pm if it was yours. I wamna see after all the talking you did

Farooq

Banned
Someone from Pathers-GAF owes Jerruh an apology. Upon hearing reports that Dallas wanted to trade back into the 3rd round for Trai Turner, a member of Panthers-Gaf (You know who you are, and I can't remember who you are) was wary of the pick and said something disparaging about Jerruh. Turns out the Panthers got a good fucking Guard. Don't doubt the Cowboys ability to scout offensive lineman. Apologize biatch.

Line_HTX

El Nino or whatever the fuck is supposed slam Houston with rain. So far nothing yet.

Yeah, I don't see anything or hear anything. It's been mostly cloudy and it's still fucking warm when the temperature is supposed to drop. Damn Autumn weather...

Y'all put your info out there if you want. As long as you know that everyone over 15 on that scale is going on ez's hitlist.

Bread outchea looking like Casper and shit

Someone from Pathers-GAF owes Jerruh an apology. Upon hearing reports that Dallas wanted to trade back into the 3rd round for Trai Turner, a member of Panthers-Gaf (You know who you are, and I can't remember who you are) was wary of the pick and said something disparaging about Jerruh. Turns out the Panthers got a good fucking Guard. Don't doubt the Cowboys ability to scout offensive lineman. Apologize biatch.

lol pretty sure we all loved the Turner pick-up

So Jets fans... are you guys fully in on the Fitz now for the long haul or do you think yo'd have a better shot of winning with Geno? Is Geno finished?

Top Bottom