• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

MechDX

Your shitty season has broken you again.

#MechStrong

Who doesn't want to see Aaron Rodgers throwing to a WR corp of Dez, Hopkins and Edelman with AP in the backfield. Anchored by a defense with Watt, Houston and Revis?

If this doesn't happen we all lose out

Sanjuro

We need more info so we can show her this thread. Don't post pics of ppl online without permission you creep

image.php

jakncoke

Banned
Who doesn't want to see Aaron Rodgers throwing to a WR corp of Dez, Hopkins and Edelman with AP in the backfield. Anchored by a defense with Watt, Houston and Revis?

If this doesn't happen we all lose out

madden delusion land, you are so broken.

Yeah I love fatasses as much as the next man, but cats posting candid voyeur shots in here can't be a trend.

That's just not OK

Only old chris had that permit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's probably just a random photo he found on the net.

I'm sure noodle could post a pic of the actual girl in question.

i'm so sorry in advance in case he posts what I think he'll post

I'm pretty sure that regardless of reviews, its still Assassin's Creed. (i.e. completely out of ideas and a chore to play through)

Bingo. I can't even understand how people still enjoy that series. I played every release up to 3 and couldn't make it more than a few hours in. That's when I knew I was done.

It's less about AssCreed in particular and more about the fact that bitter cynicism is completely entrenched on Gaming Side about these high-profile games. The amount of vitriol being spewed over the idea that reviewers can find a AAA game to be decent is mind-blowing. I mean, people are physically hurting over review scores right now.

It's less about AssCreed in particular and more about the fact that bitter cynicism is completely entrenched on Gaming Side about these high-profile games. The amount of vitriol being spewed over the idea that reviewers can find a AAA game to be decent is mind-blowing. I mean, people are physically hurting over review scores right now.
I hear you. Try enjoying Dragon Age: Inquisition or Dead Space 3 and see where that gets you on Gaming Side!

Im not ready to give up on kapernick just yet, the whole team sucks right now, and its not like theres anyone better available, tonight will be a big test for him and could define his season

Hindl

I'd say a little yes and no. While yes, games by the big companies are usually ridiculed unfairly just because they are AAA. On the other hand, AssCreed is a special case of being representative of all of the problems with modern Ubisoft. It all kinda culminated last year with Watch_Dogs, Unity, the Crew, and Far Cry 4 all coming out in the same year with much of the same gameplay (and imo FC4 was the only good one). So people are really skeptical about this one, especially with claims about turning it around, after hearing that for previous AssCreeds. Though there is a massive amount of cynicism over on that side I'll agree. I don't understand why they get so wound up over AssCreed being successful

bionic77

Im not ready to give up on kapernick just yet, the whole team sucks right now, and its not like theres anyone better available, tonight will be a big test for him and could define his season
Thats not how it works.

Kap has bad mechanics and is poor at reading the coverage and defense. I cannot think of a single example where someone went from poor to good/great in the middle of a season.

If it is going to be corrected it will be corrected in the offseason.

Kap is what he is at this point. So are the Niners.

Thats not how it works.

Kap has bad mechanics and is poor at reading the coverage and defense. I cannot think of a single example where someone went from poor to good/great in the middle of a season.

I cant discount anything you said, you are not wrong abot him, as a fan i will have to hope the things he does have going for him, mobility, and arm strength, can win some games as it has in the past

I'd say a little yes and no. While yes, games by the big companies are usually ridiculed unfairly just because they are AAA. On the other hand, AssCreed is a special case of being representative of all of the problems with modern Ubisoft. It all kinda culminated last year with Watch_Dogs, Unity, the Crew, and Far Cry 4 all coming out in the same year with much of the same gameplay (and imo FC4 was the only good one). So people are really skeptical about this one, especially with claims about turning it around, after hearing that for previous AssCreeds. Though there is a massive amount of cynicism over on that side I'll agree. I don't understand why they get so wound up over AssCreed being successful

I dont get the hate that Watch Dogs gets at all. It is a really fun game. I thought that they did a really good job mixing up the different things you could do in that game, exploring, combat, driving, and hacking. There were a ton of unlocks as well which let you change how you played.

I dont get the hate that Watch Dogs gets at all. It is a really fun game. I thought that they did a really good job mixing up the different things you could do in that game, exploring, combat, driving, and hacking. There were a ton of unlocks as well which let you change how you played.

Same as it ever was. People got overhyped by a trailer and then were disappointed with the final result.

Hindl

Thats not how it works.

Well Carson Palmer turned around his rough start in Arizona in 2013 to have a respectable finish to the season, but other than that I don't really know. But you could also attribute that to getting used to a new system

It's a perfectly fine game that does what it wants to do competently. The issue was this was supposed to be the game that started next gen. The reveal trailer was insane, and it happened over a year before either the XBO or PS4 were even announced, so no one had any reason to doubt it wasn't possible. It also looked like it was addressing the issues that plagued AssCreed for the last few years in terms of open-world. Everyone saw it as the first game that promised a totally new experience. Then it came out and was fine, but didn't really do anything awe-inspiring, and was downgraded in graphics. So there was a massive backlash. And I don't think it's a simple case of people getting hyped around a trailer, because there was so much more around watch dogs than just that

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
MRSA for next time get permission ahead of time:

I can post the pics later if y'all want I can't post them while at work.

Trejo: hey babe can I post your ass on the internet?
Trejo's apparent girl:sure you can't see my face
Trejo proceeds to post screenshot of conversation which shows her face in the icon.

Well Carson Palmer turned around his rough start in Arizona in 2013 to have a respectable finish to the season, but other than that I don't really know. But you could also attribute that to getting used to a new system

It's a perfectly fine game that does what it wants to do competently. The issue was this was supposed to be the game that started next gen. The reveal trailer was insane, and it happened over a year before either the XBO or PS4 were even announced, so no one had any reason to doubt it wasn't possible. It also looked like it was addressing the issues that plagued AssCreed for the last few years in terms of open-world. Everyone saw it as the first game that promised a totally new experience. Then it came out and was fine, but didn't really do anything awe-inspiring, and was downgraded in graphics. So there was a massive backlash. And I don't think it's a simple case of people getting hyped around a trailer, because there was so much more around watch dogs than just that
No, that's pretty much what it boils down to. Overhype on a trailer. It's not like Ubi hasn't tried to bait and switch on a trailer before. People slapped the arbitrary "Next-Gen" label on it then went off to the races. It happens every new hardware cycle.

Top Bottom