• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pats are on record as loving playing in London. Because they know it won't be one of their home games and they'll always win.

Sanjuro

xyjmkTm.gif

I was listening to Greg Cosell this morning on KNBR (was a clip off the website) as he gave his thoughts on Kap's recent performances. While he gave tons of credit to Kap for his performance in regards to his accurate throws, he was incredibly effusive to the offensive coaching staff for calling a great game against the Ravens, particularly how structured the offense was in defining Kap's plays.

All-22's analysis of Kap vs Ravens (good read as always)

Some choice quotes
xTiTniHW3ytYaSRxPG.0.gif

If you wanted to pluck a single play that embodies nearly every positive and negative trait Kaepernick possesses, this one would be on the shortlist. There’s a little bit of everything here. By immediately running out of the pocket when outside pressure arrives rather than moving within the pocket and staying ready to throw, Kaepernick misses a wide open Torrey Smith on a dig route within the structure of the play (or even Vernon Davis on the drag route underneath if you want to play it safe). But then you get one of the best throws on the move that you’ll watch all season. Moving to his left, 47 yards in the air, and perfect ball placement over the defender — it’s a throw Aaron Rodgers makes and probably no one else. It’s an absurd throw and exactly the type of play that makes you want to believe in Kaepernick’s ability. But we’ll get back to that.

Two years later, consistency has yet to arrive. At the beginning of this article, I mentioned Kaepernick has put together back-to-back games with a QBR over 80.0 for the third time in his career. Even dropping that threshold a bit, he’s never topped 70.0 in three straight regular season games. At the same time, he’s never been below 30.0 in three straight games either. Just take a look at this game-by-game chart of Kaepernick’s QBR:

Kap_QBR.0.png

Spinluck

I was listening to Greg Cosell this morning on KNBR (was a clip off the website) as he gave his thoughts on Kap's recent performances. While he gave tons of credit to Kap for his performance in regards to his accurate throws, he was incredibly effusive to the offensive coaching staff for calling a great game against the Ravens, particularly how structured the offense was in defining Kap's plays.

All-22's analysis of Kap vs Ravens (good read as always)

Some choice quotes
xTiTniHW3ytYaSRxPG.0.gif

Kap_QBR.0.png

There is hope for Kap yet, Luck is never consistent! I don't think you can have consistency with bad play calling or when you stop doing what works. But hey, I'm just a guy, what do I know!

:(

zychi

Banned
There is hope for Kap yet, Luck is never consistent! I don't think you can have consistency with bad play calling or when you stop doing what works. But hey, I'm just a guy, what do I know!

:(
Kap had most of his team gutted from him.

Luck carried his terrible team to the afc title game.

Biiiiiig difference. Like comparing Tannehill to Manning, two different versions of suck

MechDX

you really want a texans team that gives a massive contract to the jay cutlers of the world?

Sure, whatever.

You would have tiers:

Will spend whatever tier:
Dallas
Washington

Contender tier:
NY (both)
Miami
Houston
LA
Seattle
New England
San Francisco

Maybe we get lucky tier:
Atlanta
KC
Chicago
Carolina
Minnesota
Detroit
Baltimore
New Orleans

Fucking basically dead tier:
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Green Bay
Oakland
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Indy

I was in the same boat from around 14-18, you'd see that goddamn aura start and know that your day or next couple of days were going to be shitty. The worst ones are absolutely debilitating. I have loads of sympathy for people that deal with them on a regular basis. I'm lucky that I haven't had one for a very long time.
Yeah this is what my son has been dealing with. He passed out a month ago or so from dehydration and essentially re-ignited his chronic headaches (which he's had since suffering a major concussion playing hockey). Really tough for him to plow through schoolwork with daily headaches. He's on a regimen from the neurologist which will hopefully break the cycle right now.

What i'm worried about is turnovers. It's the common link between the Steelers losses to bad teams. They win the turnover battle, we lose the game.

I'm not worried about Landry as much as I am our LT Alejandro Villanueva. He's a fast learner but Hali and Houston are arguably the best OLB combo in the league. This will be trial by fire for him surely.

Yep, this is a classic trap game right here. The Chiefs have lost a key offensive playmaker. Their season is essentially on the line here. They're at home, with an above average defense. We've seen this exact scenario with the Steelers, who despite losing Ben have managed to go 2-1 (fuck Josh Scobee). This game is going to be a lot closer than anyone thinks.

MechDX

Congrats Dallas Cowboys on their 7 consecutive Super Bowl wins.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman all day on Sundays.

6 hour pre game for Cowboys
4 hours gametime
6 hour Cowboy post game

SNF will just be a repeat of the Cowboys game if they are not on SNF

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman all day on Sundays.

6 hour pre game for Cowboys
4 hours gametime
6 hour Cowboy post game

SNF will just be a repeat of the Cowboys game if they are not on SNF

Your shitty season has broken you again.

#MechStrong

Top Bottom