• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Holy shit, Seattle still being Seattle on the offensive side in the 4th qtr.

Luckily they aren't facing an NFL team on defense.

Can we maybe have like a 3 first round picks this year so we can replenish our roster maybe?
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-possibly-intriguing-nfl-qb-trade-market/
by Bill Barnwell
The Market: It depends on what teams are looking for and how Kaepernick plays before the deal. My expectation is that he’ll look better with improved offensive line play (and improved offensive line health) in 2015, even if Jim Harbaugh leaves. Kaepernick is still just 27 years old and only about two years removed from a trip to the Super Bowl, so he would have the highest trade value of anybody on this list. I imagine it would take a first-round pick, if not more, to grab Kaepernick. Like Dalton, I think he gets another year as the starter in his current digs in 2015.

B.O.O.M

I didn't know that it was the receivers job to get out of the way of oncoming tackles after the fair catch is called.

the call was on unsportsman like conduct..which was true. Emotions ran a bit too high on that Number 11. Separate issue than the one you're referring to here.

All we had to do was score 1 fucking touchdown in the 2nd half and the game would of been over and we can't even do that.

FUCKING SHIT ASS OFFENSE.

It was 17-0 at HALF TIME.

DMczaf

FUCKING SHIT ASS OFFENSE

tumblr_nwlmjgGdhl1uj0qvto1_400.gif

Top Bottom