• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Godslay

Banned
It's been good Slay, I haven't been having much time to post during games with my 3 month old. He'll at least watch the games with me, so that counts for something!

That's cool, congrats.

Plenty of good memories to be made I'm sure. Loved watching Broncos with my dad and grandpa, so you've got a good thing going.

Afrikan

the good thing about this game happening on Thursday night is that i can play with the updated rosters from the Ravens game until next Thursday on Madden

Besides, unlike our idiot coaches... I don't start Pears and Devey....so even if they drop, like they fucking should, I'm still good.

hope they don't drop Kap too much...or at all. :/

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
So, at this point you can nail down most of the Seahawks problems too 3 things:

O-line - it's bad

Russell Wilson - somehow regressed

cary williams - can't cover

Which means they have 3 times as much wrong as the 49ers who just have one problem:

Everything.

So, at this point you can nail down most of the Seahawks problems too 3 things:

O-line - it's bad

Russell Wilson - somehow regressed

cary williams - can't cover

Which means they have 3 times as much wrong as the 49ers who just have one problem:

Everything.

Pretty much sums it up for us. You can throw in Bevell too, but yea yea we have a huge liability on defense in Cary Williams, and our Offense is inconsistent as hell.

If the game is over then why would it matter if you failed on 4th and Seattle scored again? Like, it literally doesn't matter if you lose by 100 or 1. There's no moral victory in punting the shit out of the ball.

Only good takeaway from this game is Lynch is back. He's doing what he haven't been able to do in previous game and that's run out the clock.

We fuckin did it booooyyssssss

I want to be happy but from what I take out of this game the 49ers are bad, not that we are finally good again.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Pretty much sums it up for us. You can throw in Bevell too, but yea yea we have a huge liability on defense in Cary Williams, and our Offense is inconsistent as hell.

Well, you wonder how much of that's on Russell. You watch the true elites like Rodgers, Brady and (even) Peyton... they read the defense and make adjustments at the line.. pretty all the fucking time... I don't see that kind of thing from Russell.

I mean Russell is built for the kind of offense NE runs.. lots of mid-range and short-range routes, lots of picks, screen, lots of checkdowns.. but then you remember that all works because you got Brady who can process it all.

I'm not sure Russell can do that.. you see it more this year than ever before.. he almost starts to panic after his first read and get's happy feet.. then he's getting sacked or trying to scramble.

kaiju

Sorry fellow Niner fans. We're toast.

At least if you were at the game, you got to see Sammy Hagar tonight.

CR-KBBlW0AAdAdu.jpg:large

Send Jed York all your thoughts tonight. Let's make him fucking scream.

Russell in the post game interview be like "This was a good win. Now I'm just gonna go home, shower, lather my hair up with some Head and Shoulders, while listening to the BOSE soundlink in my bathroom. God is good."

Bowser

Fewest 1st downs in a game this year:
1.) Bears 7 vs SEA (Jimmy Clausen)
2.) 49ers 8 v. GB, 49ers 8 vs SEA
3.) 49ers 10 vs ARI

:jnc

its the line

It's everything at this point,

I feel depressed just watching that game....!!

Me too it was like watching a 3 year old beat up on a infant.

Russell in the post game interview be like "This was a good win. Now I'm just gonna go home, shower, lather my hair up with some Head and Shoulders, while listening to the BOSE soundlink in my bathroom. God is good."

You should apply for his marketing team.

MechDX

Ben Fennell ‏@BenFennell_NFL · 5m5 minutes ago
Fewest 1st downs in a game this year 1.) Bears 7 vs SEA... 2.) 49ers 8 v. GB, 49ers 8 vs SEA... 3.) 49ers 10 vs ARI... Yikes, Kaepernick

damn-o.gif

Remember when the 49ers chose the GM over Harbaugh?

Bad decision.

The team was 7-4 last season and that combo of Harbaugh and his quarterback went 0-4 and before beating the Ryan Lindley led Cardinals. 151 yards passing per game over those 5 games.

The GM and scouting staff bungled draft pick selections for sure. But the cornerstone of the team that was put into place by Harbaugh was revealed to be a very flawed QB.

Kiryu

Still need Seahawks to score in 4th quarter... I mean Field Goal won't cut it since we did that against Carolina Panthers and still lost.

Top Bottom