• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Russell in the post game interview be like "This was a good win. Now I'm just gonna go home, shower, lather my hair up with some Head and Shoulders, while listening to the BOSE soundlink in my bathroom. God is good."

That dude seriously started an interview once with "Isn't Gatorade great??"

Back to the 200s dor the niners. Im a hardcore fan so i will watch every game every week, but ita goijg to take at least 2 seasons to refill this roster

kaiju

Confused is an emotion.

hi-res-0f4b97e591f07cccfb711d0307aa181c_crop_north.jpg

Line_HTX

Russell in the post game interview be like "This was a good win. Now I'm just gonna go home, shower, lather my hair up with some Head and Shoulders, while listening to the BOSE soundlink in my bathroom. God is good."

Shave with Gillete Fusion Pro Glide with Duracell batteries, the same Duracell batteries that help out Derrick Coleman.

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

what a shit show. every week its something else. tonight, our offense was a joke. i'd have rather had some turnovers on deep shots than just chicago bearing it all night. offensive line is a fucking joke, kap is air mailing shit not giving our receivers a chance or giving the refs a chance to throw a stupid ass flag, our pass rush should've had like 3 or 4 more sacks if they weren't fucking idiots. i guess our secondary showed up today but they also gave up some big plays so whatever

when was the last time a team had the 32nd ranked defense and 32nd ranked offense? i'm hoping we can achieve that goal. the only thing i will say is thank GOD (and by that i mean russell wilsons god!) that we can hold jed york PERSONALLY responsible! rest easy at night, niners fans, knowing that we have that ace card up our assholes to be played at a time and place of our choosing!

Fox318

what a shit show. every week its something else. tonight, our offense was a joke. i'd have rather had some turnovers on deep shots than just chicago bearing it all night. offensive line is a fucking joke, kap is air mailing shit not giving our receivers a chance or giving the refs a chance to throw a stupid ass flag, our pass rush should've had like 3 or 4 more sacks if they weren't fucking idiots. i guess our secondary showed up today but they also gave up some big plays so whatever

when was the last time a team had the 32nd ranked defense and 32nd ranked offense? i'm hoping we can achieve that goal. the only thing i will say is thank GOD (and by that i mean russell wilsons god!) that we can hold jed york PERSONALLY responsible! rest easy at night, niners fans, knowing that we have that ace card up our assholes to be played at a time and place of our choosing!
Aww it will be ok.

At least you got to see your team in the super bowl.

DMczaf

giphy.gif

firen

uSBL0dj.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Knew there would be a write up when I saw FMT not post the whole game

Might be the worst team in the league but thank god those clubhouse cancers are gone right?

I honestly think even Harbaugh would be looking at maybe an 8 win team with these players though. Shit is just rough.

That's the face of a man who has had enough bullshit.

I'm shocked he didn't just walk off the field and straight into the locker room.

Syrinx

Ah god damn. That felt good.
Need to read that thread again when we're down 3 touchdowns to fucking Washington on Sunday.

You're scared of Dan Snyder and his army of incompetent boobs witht the racist name?

We gon take Washington football franchise to task.

i don't understand how Devey, Martin and Pears are still starting, i honestly don't. we could literally sign ANY GUARD/TACKLE/CENTER off any NFL teams practice squad and we would, at worst, get the same exact production as these clowns. this coaching staff is fucking stupid as fuck

Top Bottom