• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

bionic77

OMG @ anyone buying Wussle's miracle water or the idea that the Seahawks defense is playing well.

It was the Niners who are trash!

There were 30 other teams that failed America before him.

Ya'll don't get to put that entirely on us when ya'll were gone fishing.

You're saying you should have thrown the game against the Panthers and let Swagfather do what Wussy couldn't?

Cam has experience slaying Pats

NewtonBreakingAnklesPatsSide.gif

cdyhybrid

I find it interesting that the people who keep bringing up the Super Bowl, other than Pats fans, when we're halfway through this season are:

1) Konka, a European,
2) bionic, who has to make absolutely sure that he reinforces the idea that he doesn't like the Pats,
3) Grover, a self-admitted Boston sports team :squicken'er

You sure you guys don't have a Tammy jersey buried deep in your closet, brehs?

This is a safe place, you can be honest.

You're saying you should have thrown the game against the Panthers and let Swagfather do what Wussy couldn't?

So did Russell. That's the thing about cheaters, they always find a new way to cheat if the old one doesn't work.

Konka

Banned

keuchly-pass-interference.gif

I find it interesting that the people who keep bringing up the Super Bowl, other than Pats fans, when we're halfway through this season are:

1) Konka, a European,
2) bionic, who has to make absolutely sure that he reinforces the idea that he doesn't like the Pats,

So did Russell. That's the thing about cheaters, they always find a new way to cheat if the old one doesn't work.

I've explained before I was cheering for the meteor, but they're so unreliable.

1) Konka, a European,

I'll never forget the time the Seahawks failed the USA.

1) Konka, a European,

I mean, we all were rooting for both teams to lose so...

The worst of two evils just happened to occur on your watch

Clean looking play to me, boss

Eleuin

1) Konka, a European,

You bring it up almost everyday breh

Top Bottom