• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

I find it offensive that you are a ignorant biiiitttchhhh about the history of football and the league.. But you are still cool Chris.

I think its offensive that you don't respect history, you ignorant cat loving creep shot taking slut.

I'm sorry that escalated ...

Friends pls, I wrote a paper on the history of football I assure I'm well versed. But maybe the hof should be in a state with quality football teams,

#justsaying

Top ramen builds character and it's tasty you ignorant ass sluts.

Friends pls, I wrote a paper on the history of football I assure I'm well versed. But maybe the hof should be in a state with quality football teams,

#justsaying
Hmm you must have failed the paper.

Or your teacher has a fake degree, and is a fraud!

DMczaf

2man.0.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I don't have shit ass franchise you drunk fuck.

I am officially an anti-Colt fan. Praise Breesus

rosencopter is your 3rd all time leader in passing yards. case made. dont pass go, dont collect your ssi check or 200 dollars. go directly to the prison the lions and browns have yearly reservations at

MechDX

Top ramen builds character and it's tasty you ignorant ass sluts.
the only thing the nearest store had, it's a dollar store

Hmm you must have failed the paper.

You should move out of Ohio. I will let you borrow my garage as a temporary home.

rosencopter is your 3rd all time leader in passing yards. case made. dont pass go, dont collect your ssi check or 200 dollars. go directly to the prison the lions and browns have yearly reservations at

Jak has gone blind from all the drinking. I will pray for you Jak.

Watching Glenn Gronkowski play for Kansas State.

Announcers think he has nfl potential. I can't even imagine multiple Gronkowskis in the league

I'm kicking myself not taking Clemson. But the -7 got me nervous

You seem to have forgotten Fanatic.. Miami doesn't play football anymore.

It's actually depressing really.

#justsaying

So basically Boston or Green Bay... Because they sure as fuck aren't dragging the HoF to Miami.

In regards to your paper...
Idontbelieveyou.gif

Godslay

Banned
Bought Triforce Heroes to play with my kid via download play because we had a good time with Four Swords. Can't play two players with 1 doppel. Stupid design.

You seem to have forgotten Fanatic.. Miami doesn't play football anymore.

It's actually depressing really.

So basically Boston or Green Bay... Because they sure as fuck aren't dragging the HoF to Miami.

In regards to your paper...
Idontbelieveyou.gif

Boston? Why the fuck would it go to Boston? They don't have any superbowls, it'd be Green Bay, San Fran, Pitts or Dallas.

And I'll go dig out my paper and show you all!!

LevelNth

Banned
Lol, I see some Niner fans online somehow still believe Kap isn't the problem, and it's either the OL or coaching. It's bordering on insanity right now.

You'd think that especially after playing Seattle, a team whose fanbase hates their OC more than cancer and who have an undeniably worse OL, yet Wussle was still able to make plays, people would start to get it.

Kap is just simply getting worse and worse as time goes on, there is no more argument.

Lol, I see some Niner fans online somehow still believe Kap isn't the problem, and it's either the OL or coaching. It's bordering on insanity right now.

You'd think that especially after playing Seattle, a team whose fanbase hates their OC more than cancer and who have an undeniably worse OL, yet Wussle was still able to make plays, people would start to get it.

Kap is just simply getting worse and worse as time goes on, there is no more argument.
It's hard to admit your young QB isn't the answer. See: kas, me, etc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

The OL is a huge, huge problem. Being good for his first few years was masking his inherent flaws though.

We're gonna see him starting for someone else next year, backing someone else up the year after, and out of the league in three years.

i'm not in the biz of defending kap, i don't think he's very good, but comparing wussle making plays against one of the worst defenses in the league and kap NOT making plays against one of the best isn't the best argument to make. our offensive line is one of the worst i have ever seen (not just the niners) and there is no arguing that.

however, kap's decision making is slow and his accuracy is terrible most of the time. in the game thursday, he missed boldin WIDE OPEN for a short completion that might have gotten a first down and put us into easy fg range. he threw it like 5 yards over his head. then later, on our only scoring drive, 3rd and 2 he tries to throw to boldin (throws at his feet) when he could have run it for an easy first down and had an outside chance of scoring a TD on that play.

we aren't 2-5 because of kap, but he has not helped at all and is absolutely NOT earning his paycheck, regardless of the shitty o-line play

LevelNth

Banned
It's hard to admit your young QB isn't the answer. See: kas, me, etc.
The time has come for us unfortunately. I still think there's hope for Tannehill though, I wouldn't write him off yet.

The OL is a huge, huge problem. Being good for his first few years was masking his inherent flaws though.

We're gonna see him starting for someone else next year, backing someone else up the year after, and out of the league in three years.
See, I have a problem with this attitude. It essentially states that unless you have a Top 10 OL, it's a huge problem. Now, I'm not saying the Niners have a great OL. Heck, it might not even be good (the right side is a problem), but it's not near the worst in the league. The only numbers supporting that it's bad are sacks, and that's super deceiving right now.

Look at the game Thursday. Kap is so ridiculously panicky behind the line he's screwing over himself. He has no feel for the pocket, and scrambles around like an idiot, often running into rushers or putting his OL in spots they could not predict or block to.

The OL can get better for sure, but the left side is awesome, and Kap's complete inability to throw is allowing teams to tee off more than normal.

Saying the OL is a huge issue is doing a complete disservice to their play, especially considering Kap's decisions and horrendous pre-snap reads (ie. none at all) make it all look way worse than it is.

LevelNth

Banned
i'm not in the biz of defending kap, i don't think he's very good, but comparing wussle making plays against one of the worst defenses in the league and kap NOT making plays against one of the best isn't the best argument to make. our offensive line is one of the worst i have ever seen (not just the niners) and there is no arguing that.

however, kap's decision making is slow and his accuracy is terrible most of the time. in the game thursday, he missed boldin WIDE OPEN for a short completion that might have gotten a first down and put us into easy fg range. he threw it like 5 yards over his head. then later, on our only scoring drive, 3rd and 2 he tries to throw to boldin (throws at his feet) when he could have run it for an easy first down and had an outside chance of scoring a TD on that play.

we aren't 2-5 because of kap, but he has not helped at all and is absolutely NOT earning his paycheck, regardless of the shitty o-line play
Stop. Our D played well Thursday. Our pass rush is nuked so that's hurting the secondary, but that was to be expected. Considering they got zero help from the offense, had to go right back out 6 times after three and outs and still kept the Hawks under 400 yards and only 20 points is a huge win.

The D is not Top 10 anymore, but it's nowhere near the worst.

I honestly feel like too many people underestimate how much horrendous QB play can destroy an entire team.

As for the OL, I already argued it. It's plain wrong to say they are one of the worst.

Top Bottom