• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Fantasy Updates!:

Standings for Pick'ems Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Top 15

Standings for Pick'ems (Confidence) Top 15

Survivors Remaining Week 5

NFL-Gaf Fantasy - Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Week 6 Results

Standings after Week 6

My fantasy team is back baby!

Fuck your team.. You're frauds biiiiitttccchhhh

So I just want to say an absolute surprise this year is coach defilippo and the offense he's brought to Cleveland.

What was expected to be a dumpster fire has actually turned out to be pretty adequate. I need to look more into what he's doing to make this work.

I am shocked how decent the offense has been overall.. If the team can actually finish.. They'd be set.

You know who sucks?

Derek Carr, he's inconsistent as fuuuuuck. He's also a little bitch ass coward, Mackenzie92 loves him because he's from Fresno State but I'm really skeptical about him. He makes one read and dumps it off.

Coach Flip is missed, I bet.

Grexeno

SEA @ SF

BUF @ JAC (9:30AM - London)

CLE @ STL
MIN @ DET
HOU @ MIA
NO @ IND
PIT @ KC
NYJ @ NE
TB @ WAS
ATL @ TEN

OAK @ SD
DAL @ NYG

PHI @ CAR

BAL @ ARI

Crisco

Banned
Has he really? He is on pace for his lowest completion percentage of his career this year. His supporting cast hasnt gotten worse but his numbers have. The fact that the Panthers are winning is covering up a lot there it seems to me.

His offensive supporting cast has gotten worse every single year he's been in the league.

I thought JJ Watt was the MVP?

Are there really non-Panther fans saying Cam is the MVP so far?

After the Seahawks game a bunch of articles popped up: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ilding-mvp-resume-leading-undefeated-panthers

I guess if Megatron had held onto the ball we would have gotten Stafford for MVP articles.

His offensive supporting cast has gotten worse every single year he's been in the league.

Who did they lose from last year? They lost Steve Smith but that was 2 years ago.

MechDX

You know who sucks?

Derek Carr, he's inconsistent as fuuuuuck. He's also a little bitch ass coward, Mackenzie92 loves him because he's from Fresno State but I'm really skeptical about him. He makes one read and dumps it off.

So he David 2.0

Spinluck

You are delusional to think Cam has any MVP consideration over Rodgers or Brady atm.

Please, wait till next month (even though this likely won't change).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
calvin-johnson.jpg

One game at a time. Not even looking at the NFC playoff picture but we need to smack Anthony Barr and the Vikings back for Week 2.

You want to cheap shot our QB like that? Best believe when we see you again your getting it back

Spinluck

One game at a time. Not even looking at the NFC playoff picture but we need to smack Anthony Barr and the Vikings back for Week 2.

You want to cheap shot our QB like that? Best believe when we see you again your getting it back

Your season is over bro.

You guys aren't making the post season.

Crisco

Banned
I think it's a little early for the Cam MVP consideration as well, but it's true that no other individual player is more responsible for their team's success. Remember that Luke Kuechly played 1 quarter of football before this Sunday and Cam had scored every single one of the Panther's offensive TDs. Stewarts 2 rushes from the 1 yard line were the first time someone other than Cam had scored for the offense. Both of those could have easily been passing TDs if Olsen could run faster.

Hindl

Do you have a personal vendetta against the Eagles?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Do you have a personal vendetta against the Eagles?

No, I just Binged "Calvin Johnson" and that was a cool pic I found. I was actually originally going for a Shirtless Megatron pic but settled with that because of how awesome the play looked.

I thought me and Yankee were cool despite out Eric Ebron WR-TE debate from last year but I guess not. We'll be looking at a 5-5 record when we play the Eagles on Thanksgiving so it'll be a huge game.

The_Darkest_Red is a suspect Dolphins fan.
Everyone has varying levels of like and dislike for other teams. It wouldn't bother me if the Panthers lost every game from here on out but if I had to choose someone to succeed when the Dolphins fail they'd be near the top of the list, I'd imagine.

I wish I was less of a Dolphins fan. I put way too much energy and effort into caring about that worthless organization but sadly it seems to be beyond my control.

Spinluck

Everyone has varying levels of like and dislike for other teams. It wouldn't bother me if the Panthers lost every game from here on out but if I had to choose someone to succeed when the Dolphins fail they'd be near the top of the list, I'd imagine.

I wish I was less of a Dolphins fan. I put way too much energy and effort into caring about that worthless organization but sadly it seems to be beyond my control.

Better days are coming friend.

#toughtimesdontlast

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 28m28 minutes ago
Entering MNF, Eli Manning pressured on 14% of dropbacks, lowest in #NFL. #Eagles pressured QBs 16%, worst in NFL. Eli pressured 29% MNF.

Gives a glimpse of the level of Oline performance last night from the Giants. A bit shocking frankly considering how well they've played up till this point and while the Eagles defensive line is good. Also worth noting just how bad Brad Wing was last night. Again, an otherwise good player having a good season.

Team failure last night no matter how you slice it. Maybe the defense gets a bit less shit considering they took advantage of the opportunities a very bad Eagles offense gave them. Offensively, we did nothing with those 4 turnovers.

EDIT: The Giants blitzed on only 1 of the 43 defensive snaps they took by the way.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
His brother probably would've been better than him on this team. I'm guessing he's a coward because he doesn't want to be his brother and take sacks hence his low as fuck YPA.

Or maybe you know, like the scouting reports said, he can't throw a football past 5 yards without it sputtering.

Say what you want about Matthew Stafford but the guy can make any throw on the field where and when he wants. I hope exnark is watching the Lions/Vikings game this weekend because he'll see the state of the QB in the NFL isn't so depressing when you look at the big picture.

MRSA

Banned
Or maybe you know, like the scouting reports said, he can't throw a football past 5 yards without it sputtering.

Say what you want about Matthew Stafford but the guy can make any throw on the field where and when he wants. I hope exnark is watching the Lions/Vikings game this weekend because he'll see the state of the QB in the NFL isn't so depressing when you look at the big picture.

Hey kas, do franchise QBs get benched if they're not injured?

#Phinsup buddy!! We are going to be .500 after this week!!!

Hindl

No, I just Binged "Calvin Johnson" and that was a cool pic I found. I was actually originally going for a Shirtless Megatron pic but settled with that because of how awesome the play looked.

I thought me and Yankee were cool despite out Eric Ebron WR-TE debate from last year but I guess not. We'll be looking at a 5-5 record when we play the Eagles on Thanksgiving so it'll be a huge game.

Ok that's fine, I just remembered in the preseason and recently you singled out the Eagles over all the other teams so I wondered if something was up.

Gives a glimpse of the level of Oline performance last night from the Giants. A bit shocking frankly considering how well they've played up till this point and while the Eagles defensive line is good. Also worth noting just how bad Brad Wing was last night. Again, an otherwise good player having a good season.

Team failure last night no matter how you slice it. Maybe the defense gets a bit less shit considering they took advantage of the opportunities a very bad Eagles offense gave them. Offensively, we did nothing with those 4 turnovers.

EDIT: The Giants blitzed on only 1 of the 43 defensive snaps they took by the way.

Eagles D Line always shows up against Eli. I think there was a similar storyline last year. Probably doesn't mean anything either way for the state of your line

Godslay

Banned
I actually thought Luck looked good Sunday.

That was the best the offense looked all season and he played with a gimped shoulder.

Gonna have to see if it persist against the Saints. Time for Sean to move on.

garaN, wherever you are, take the time now you embrace Sean Payton as the next Colts coach. Be ready for an explosive offense and shit defense for at least 7 more years.

He looked okay.

Some of his passes sailed on him, and he wasn't entirely accurate. No picks though which was good.

Kinda agree with Terrell Davis in that we anointed him before he was realistically due for it. Plus he's a turnover machine of the highest order. Prior to the game on Sunday Night he was at 5 TDs and 7 Ints which was actually worse than Peyton through their first three games respectively. PM = 5 TDs, 3 Ints with a higher comp%.

Now Luck is at 8 TDs and 7 Ints through 4 games, which if PM did that the world would be on fire like it is now, with 7 TDs and 10 Ints through 6 games.

Last year he made strides towards cleaning that up, but it seems like he's back on track to put up some ints this year.

Luck is obviously more capable than PM at this point, but he's got some real issues and teeters between being elite at times and mediocre at other times. I'll give him his due, when he earns it, but right now I'm not sure what he turns out to be. Maybe coaching and experience will improve him as time wears on.

From a Giants fan who attended the game.. official forums, he sat behind the Giants team...

just a few of his tidbits

also on the sideline I saw zero urgency from the coaching staff outside of Spagnuolo ... who by the way sat and consoled Moore after the penalty like a father figure while Moore sulked

I saw zero... absolutely zero resilience in this team last night ...
zero fight
zero toughness

Cullen Jenkins looked like he wanted nothing to do with his teammates ... standing as far from his fellow lineman as possible and shaking his head ... mind you while the game was still in reach

Hosely ... on the field looked like he gave up on almost every single play with lazy sleepy body language

the O line obviously looked terrible .... but I saw Eli go completely into a shell of fear
the Eagles defenders were sitting on those short routes all night ... and he kept trying to force them
neither he nor McAdoo made any adjustments to try to take advantage of their gameplan to clearly play those short routes aggressively with a double move or a sluggo .... nothing
not even a few simple man beaters ... and when they did plug in some man beaters the ball was thrown out of Vereens wide open reach

Top Bottom