• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MechDX

CoD and BF are different so that is fine if it isnt your thing, but Destiny PVP is garbage. I tried many times to get into but I never could. I am really surprised that people like Destiny's multi better then any of the big shooters.

Destiny's PVP is garbage but the actual gunplay is top notch.

Killzone 2 was so awesome, I rarely play online games but that one had me hooked for months. Only other ones have been Rocket League and Burnout Paradise.

Edit: Oh and WoW I played a ton and I have 30+ hours on star trek online, but I quest solo on that one.

I am really excited to see what Bungie does for Destiny 2, they really have worked hard to fix all the problems with Destiny at launch.

It's much better now than it was at launch, which is nice. I don't play frequently, but having started over on XboxOne recently..it's a lot more fun than it was last year.

RELAYER

Banned
PDS ‏@PatDStat · 1m1 minute ago
#Texans have released Ryan Mallett.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 26s26 seconds ago
The #Texans have released Ryan Mallett and are working to bring back T.J. Yates as their backup quarterback.

TJ TIME!! Its happening Dega! Someone is coming home.

Yates is trash.

There's only one thing to do.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/06/30/brett-favre-retirement-career-still-play-nfl
Brent Favre, at age 45, says he could still play in the NFL

20140305__1-brett20fa80jaw.jpg

Make the call and begin the most magical season the NFL has ever seen.

MechDX

Why is Destiny's PVP garbage? I found it fun.

Unbalanced as hell. Either get good with a shotgun (stupid range) or a pulse rifle. Used to be the hand cannon but they nerfed it to hell. Iron Banner has crazy, crazy lag for some reason yet Bungie cannot seem to fix it.

Killzone 2 was so awesome, I rarely play online games but that one had me hooked for months. Only other ones have been Rocket League and Burnout Paradise.

KZ2 is probably the top mp game of all time for me. The maps were great and I loved how differently all the classes played, and yet they were all fun to play as. I wish I had that kill chirp as a sound on my phone. Man I miss KZ2 so much. Resistance 2 also had wonderful mp. I got the 10,000 kills trophy, and it took forever. So few people were playing it at the end. Such a shame that those games didnt get bigger.

KZ2 is probably the top mp game of all time for me. The maps were great and I loved how differently all the classes played, and yet they were all fun to play as. I wish I had that kill chirp as a sound on my phone. Man I miss KZ2 so much. Resistance 2 also had wonderful mp. I got the 10,000 kills trophy, and it took forever. So few people were playing it at the end. Such a shame that those games didnt get bigger.

Counter-strike, brutha.

AHGL champion right here, woot (http://afterhoursgaming.tv/csgo-season-5/matches/3974/)

Dragon

Banned
Unbalanced as hell. Either get good with a shotgun (stupid range) or a pulse rifle. Used to be the hand cannon but they nerfed it to hell. Iron Banner has crazy, crazy lag for some reason yet Bungie cannot seem to fix it.

Aren't most modes balanced as far as damage goes? I realize equipment perks and classes are gonna change things a bit.

I honestly just liked using my specials and arcing everyone.

Yeah the classes were a ton of fun, I think that big patch they pushed out killed a lot of the fanbase, plus the new maps fragmented everyone. I wonder if there is still a small community playing.....oh and I can't believe I forgot about Socom 2...I spent an ungodly amount of hours playing that.

Edit: I never got into Resistance, I never even beat the first game.

eznark

Banned
Is there a multiplayer shooter that isn't unbalanced? Shotguns were never that bad, just don't get close to people. Now that they nerfed them they are useless and hilarious.

Still all about punching people, like every game. I don't even want a gun.

Respect

How's Taken King been? Here some good things, but not sure I like what I hear enough to go back. Have a feeling I will just wait for Destiny 2 and hope they get that right o their 2nd try.

MechDX

Aren't most modes balanced as far as damage goes? I realize equipment perks and classes are gonna change things a bit.

I honestly just liked using my specials and arcing everyone.

Iron Banner is not balanced as well as Trials of Osiris, based on what you have equipped. I "think" regular MP modes have some form of balancing. I don't spend a lot of time in those modes since I don't like the MP because of the issues I mentioned.

Now PVE co-op is awesome fun.

How's Taken King been? Here some good things, but not sure I like what I hear enough to go back. Have a feeling I will just wait for Destiny 2 and hope they get that right o their 2nd try.

Bungie fixed a lot of the issues the early editions of the games had with TTK. Lots more content and things to do but they still have not fixed the RNG that gives out drops. I went two weeks when TTK came ot and was getting really good drops but not making me over powering. Suddenly the last couple weeks I can not get anything to drop

Spinluck

Shame they ruined a good thing with KZ3

Counter-strike, brutha.

AHGL champion right here, woot (http://afterhoursgaming.tv/csgo-season-5/matches/3974/)

Never played CS actually. I was always interested because the internet raves about it but I am not a pc shooter person at all. When I saw your avatar pop up I got confused for a second and thought that I was in the windows phone thread.

Shame they ruined a good thing with KZ3

I thought that KZ3's mp was also really well done, I was pissed they cut the 60 player mode though, that was so much fun.

Also, if you look at the overall number of people in attendance that watched a team so far this season, home or away, 4 of the top 5 are in the NFC East. The other team? Atlanta, which has played all four NFCE teams this season.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 43s43 seconds ago
Sources: Jason Pierre-Paul, @Giants working to finalize contract today, hope is he's back Week 10 vs @Patriots

I'm curious to see how much the dollar amount is for the year.

Killzone: SF on PS4 actually had fantastic MP as well but not many people stuck with it. Very underrated game.
One of the few MP games I actually bothered to play. I liked it! I actually dug what I played of Destiny PVP as well but then I only ever played a few matches with a few folks from NFL-Gaf.

Edit: Oh and WoW I played a ton and I have 30+ hours on star trek online, but I quest solo on that one.
Spawn grenades were the best in KZ2. I could change the tide of battle by myself just by sneaking around and strategically placing spawn grenades.

Killzone: SF on PS4 actually had fantastic MP as well but not many people stuck with it. Very underrated game.

eznark

Banned
Also, if you look at the overall number of people in attendance that watched a team so far this season, home or away, 4 of the top 5 are in the NFC East. The other team? Atlanta, which has played all four NFCE teams this season.

Biggest cities in American have largest audience.

CrocMother baffled.

Spawn grenades were the best in KZ2. I could change the tide of battle by myself just by sneaking around and strategically placing spawn grenades.

Yeah SF had really good mp. I still cant believe how quickly it died out.

ParityBit

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 1m1 minute ago
#Texans have released Ryan Mallett.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 26s26 seconds ago
The #Texans have released Ryan Mallett and are working to bring back T.J. Yates as their backup quarterback.

TJ TIME!! Its happening Dega! Someone is coming home.

The Patriots should trade their 1st round pick and Jimmy G to Houston for their 2nd and 3rd pick this year!

Biggest cities in American have largest audience.

CrocMother baffled.

That's not how it works.

Green Bay is #2 in avg. attendance. Kansas City is #6, which is the 37th largest city in the country.

Chicago is the third largest city in the US and it is #24 in total attendance.

EDIT: Also not sure why you put I was "baffled", this is why these shitty NFCE games get so much primetime every year.

jmdajr

The Mallet news made the front page of CNN!

"QB misses flight, is cut, loses $562k"

basically

"hey guys, you might not know anything about Football, but check out this idiot".

Eleuin

If you have an android phone download an app called zedge, search for killzone 2 and you'll find the chirp in notifications.

Greg

left to work out after they showed Dreams - did I miss anything cool from the conference?

and now when I get back from ping pong I'm going to play the shit out of Driveclub Bikes

Respect

Bungie fixed a lot of the issues the early editions of the games had with TTK. Lots more content and things to do but they still have not fixed the RNG that gives out drops. I went two weeks when TTK came ot and was getting really good drops but not making me over powering. Suddenly the last couple weeks I can not get anything to drop

I'll probably cave and give it a try at some point. How are the new subclasses for PvP/PvE?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bye you stupid douche Mallet. TJ YATES FUTURE!

Next cuts/firings need to be Smith, Crennel and Bob.

MechDX

I'll probably cave and give it a try at some point. How are the new subclasses for PvP/PvE?

Titan solar hammer is crazy OP and warlock storm caller is pretty much hated by all in PVP.

In PVE I hate solar hammer on the titan, defender bubble is still way more useful. Storm caller is dark sithlord like since it can wipe a large group of enemies out in a few seconds.

Schaub could be QB coach!!

Need to get him in Indy to help Luck with his INT problem

Sanjuro

I like Halo mp fine. But it's not as good as Destiny or CoD or BF which are also coming out soon so I'll skip it.

I like the new mode. That's about all I can say at the moment. Should have spent more time with Destiny, but everyone bailed out fast.

Top Bottom