• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

KZ2 is probably the top mp game of all time for me. The maps were great and I loved how differently all the classes played, and yet they were all fun to play as. I wish I had that kill chirp as a sound on my phone. Man I miss KZ2 so much. Resistance 2 also had wonderful mp. I got the 10,000 kills trophy, and it took forever. So few people were playing it at the end. Such a shame that those games didnt get bigger.

Got that sound on my iphone. it's been my default text message notification sound for many many years now.

Respect

Titan solar hammer is crazy OP and warlock storm caller is pretty much hated by all in PVP.

In PVE I hate solar hammer on the titan, defender bubble is still way more useful. Storm caller is dark sithlord like since it can wipe a large group of enemies out in a few seconds.

Well now I have to buy it at some point just to play around with Storm Caller...damn it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Fuck yes, I love me some Gran Turismo! I'm gonna spin Greg a 180 and he'll be in last place.

DOH-HOHOHO

Bruh I'll be passing you as I complete my second lap while you're still doing your first.

Good to have the Broncos back again. Hopefully the real Peyton Manning shows up for Prime Time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wut? The only team that's depressing is the Texans. Rockets went to the western conference finals and got beat by a better team. So what did they do? They tried to get better in the offseason. They should have had the MVP, coach of the year and or executive of the year though. No way that team makes the playoffs without Harden, given how much Dwight was hurt.

Astros, already ahead of schedule, they have one of the best starting pitchers in the league, and the best young player in the league with a lot of young talent around them.

And it will all be wasted because Houston.

Are you loco? Both the Rockets and Astros are back in top form now.

I feel like Mech is the most sane Houston fan here.

I'll use whatever avatar of Houston sports GAF's choosing for 6 months after whatever championship the Texans, Astros, or Rockets win.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

I'll use whatever avatar of Houston sports GAF's choosing for 6 months after whatever championship the Texans, Astros, or Rockets win.

I got the perfect one for you should that ever happen.

Add the Dynamo or Dash though

TheFatOne

KZ2 is probably the top mp game of all time for me. The maps were great and I loved how differently all the classes played, and yet they were all fun to play as. I wish I had that kill chirp as a sound on my phone. Man I miss KZ2 so much. Resistance 2 also had wonderful mp. I got the 10,000 kills trophy, and it took forever. So few people were playing it at the end. Such a shame that those games didnt get bigger.

Not with you on this one. The maps and feeling of the guns were ace. The balance issues and horrendous lag were a serious issue with that game. Fuck that super fast run bullshit that basically broke the game, and made it to huge lag fests. Double deaths when you got the drop on someone was the most annoying thing ever.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

there's a difference between being utterly depressing and winning championships. The Astros and Rockets are a helluva lot closer to the latter than the former.

Mech's crazy. The end.

Guys what should i go as for Halloween.

416WptSJi4L._SY300_.jpg

Top Bottom