• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
" I feel like Mech is the most sane Houston fan here."

I'll use whatever avatar of Houston sports GAF's choosing for 6 months after whatever championship the Texans, Astros, or Rockets win.

lmao

wheres-waldo-post.jpg
Halloween for me. People always tell me I kinda look like waldo...I wear beanies a lot in winter.

Dragon

Banned
we all do even jest. given enough research we could come up with a full thread of lol things that were said

You could make a book about your drunken entertaining one liners!

And my stupid posts about Packers championships and calling people racist fuckstains

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/10/27/9616478/colin-kaepernick-49ers-locker-room-future-ugh

FMT just gonna find a new team for the next 2 decades, it'll be better this way

I am incapable of loving any other NFL team but I don't begrudge anyone who jumps off the bandwagon. Jed York has ruined this great franchise. We had a opportunity to rekindle the magic of the Bill Walsh years and instead York's ego has run this team to the ground. If you want to stay in the family may I suggest a team from the Evil League of Evil?

MechDX

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

NFL Comparison: Jared Goff reminds me of Houston Texans Quarterback Brian Hoyer. Like Hoyer, Goff does a good job when everything around him is working well and he makes a point of getting the ball to his best target in order to maximize each play. However, like Hoyer, Goff has a weaker arm and lacks the instincts to constantly overcome it and will opt to play conservatively rather than take chances or work outside of the system.

office-no.gif

And Malletts apology for Dega via twitter:

CSWXhHdVAAAaRFi.png:large

Yes he screen capped a text message and posted it to Twitter.

Doomsayer

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/10/27/9616478/colin-kaepernick-49ers-locker-room-future-ugh

FMT just gonna find a new team for the next 2 decades, it'll be better this way

This article is fucking depressing, but I feel like this is what most 49er fans were saying last year. Jed (and to a lesser extent Baalke) have ruined this franchise for at least another 5 years.

What happened to all those high draft picks we've been storing for when our players start to walk/retire? Oh, they are all fucking terrible. Baalke has had one good draft since he took over, the other drafts are filled with busts and redshirt players that haven't amounted to shit in ~3 years.

Jed just thought Harbaugh was mean and his system sucked. While last year was a pretty bad year to watch, we were three blown second half leads away from being 11-5 (Chargers, Bears, Cardinals). I still don't see why after ONE 8-8 season he got the boot.

I think Tomsula and Kap both get one more year, Kap may (probably not) deserve it, but Tomsula certainly does not. He was hired as a scapegoat.

Halo acquired! Forgot to load it up before I left home like a jackass though. I'll be on later tonight. Can't wait to play with you guys! Bread , Boban , Drake, everyone else, but not Mech! Definetly not mech! Gonna ignore his game invites!
ENpw6.gif

Line_HTX

Bruh I'll be passing you as I complete my second lap while you're still doing your first.

Good to have the Broncos back again. Hopefully the real Peyton Manning shows up for Prime Time.

He better. I want no turnovers please.

I feel like Mech is the most sane Houston fan here.

I'll use whatever avatar of Houston sports GAF's choosing for 6 months after whatever championship the Texans, Astros, or Rockets win.

SAY YOUR PRAYERS.

Punch-Anime.gif

Guys what should i go as for Halloween.

Your Offensive Coordinator.

Or be like R. Mika or Karin.

jmdajr

“It was always something with that guy(Mallet), you just couldn’t count on Ryan to be here on time, to work hard and to do what everyone else is required to do,” said a Texans player speaking on condition of anonymity. “None of us are surprised that he’s gone. That had to happen. I wouldn’t say what he did was a distraction, but you have to have accountability and this was obviously the final straw for the organization. Good luck to Ryan wherever he winds up, but we’ve got our own things to work on. We’re trying to win some games.”

-some Texans player

ampere

Just what they do. Texans defense has more first round picks on it than any other in the league. Makes this year's performance even more perplexing

Playing poorly to get O'Brien fired? Idk, maybe it's like the Miami thing, allegedly tanking to get rid of Philbin (at least it is hard to understand what else was causing it)

He sucks?

Well he doesn't suck, he just doesn't work. Athleticism carries you in college but everyone in the NFL is a world class athlete.

He is coming off a rough injury, could be playing scared. Who knows

The first Cam v. Luck match-up ever. The guy the Panthers actually tanked for vs. the consolation prize.

I certainly don't still have hard feelings for Luck going back to college instead of coming out in 2011 and being the Panthers no.1 pick. In fact, I never have.

But I'm sure there are still rogue elements in the fanbase that will never get over "getting disrespected" by Luck choosing to spend one more year being the BMOC in beautiful Palo Alto, with a legit shot to win a national championship, and complete his education over being dropped on a 2-14 NFL team and expected to save them.

ampere

“It was always something with that guy(Mallet), you just couldn’t count on Ryan to be here on time, to work hard and to do what everyone else is required to do,” said a Texans player speaking on condition of anonymity. “None of us are surprised that he’s gone. That had to happen. I wouldn’t say what he did was a distraction, but you have to have accountability and this was obviously the final straw for the organization. Good luck to Ryan wherever he winds up, but we’ve got our own things to work on. We’re trying to win some games.”

-some Texans player

He must not have been pulling that shit in NE, but guess he thought O'Brien was a pushover HC?

Top Bottom