• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MechDX

He sucks?

Well he doesn't suck, he just doesn't work. Athleticism carries you in college but everyone in the NFL is a world class athlete.

Quite possibly the most unthought out comment I have her read on here. Do some research before saying such unsubstantiated comments

Only two players on this abysmal defense have been getting any type of praise: Clowney and Watt. He came back 6 months ahead of schedule from career killing microfracture surgery and you say he doesn't work.

Yes he is completely lazy .....

Tom Penny

“It was always something with that guy(Mallet), you just couldn’t count on Ryan to be here on time, to work hard and to do what everyone else is required to do,” said a Texans player speaking on condition of anonymity. “None of us are surprised that he’s gone. That had to happen. I wouldn’t say what he did was a distraction, but you have to have accountability and this was obviously the final straw for the organization. Good luck to Ryan wherever he winds up, but we’ve got our own things to work on. We’re trying to win some games.”

-some Texans player

He probably got his work ethic from Brady but can't get away with being lazy like him because he lacks his god given athletic ability.

“It was always something with that guy(Mallet), you just couldn’t count on Ryan to be here on time, to work hard and to do what everyone else is required to do,” said a Texans player speaking on condition of anonymity. “None of us are surprised that he’s gone. That had to happen. I wouldn’t say what he did was a distraction, but you have to have accountability and this was obviously the final straw for the organization. Good luck to Ryan wherever he winds up, but we’ve got our own things to work on. We’re trying to win some games.”

-some Texans player

I don't understand though why didn't he get the start over Hoyer?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Generate

Banned
So many injuries this year. For such a violent sport I know there are always a lot but this year seems like a ridiculous number.

Line_HTX

I don't see the problem... Dave Chappelle did it to white people!!!

PhoenixSpin.

He sucks?

Well he doesn't suck, he just doesn't work. Athleticism carries you in college but everyone in the NFL is a world class athlete.

More like you don't work you lame nurse. He either is lazy or is cautious and doesn't want to get hurt on that knee again. Obviously I wish he didn't backpedal on some soft tackles, but by and large he's doing as much as he can now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
who is that i'm so confuzzled

All that we really know about Greg is that he's pasty white, can dunk like Jordan, watches Judge Judy everyday, a professional ping ponger and he's in love with this lovely lady:

olivia_munn-chun-li-pointofgeeks.jpg

MRSA

Banned
Quite possibly the most unthought out comment I have her read on here. Do some research before saying such unsubstantiated comments

Only two players on this abysmal defense have been getting any type of praise: Clowney and Watt. He came back 6 months ahead of schedule from career killing microfracture surgery and you say he doesn't work.

Yes he is completely lazy .....

khalilmack.jpg

I don't watch the dumpster fire of the Texans, but I hear he's been great in the run support. Use him like the Niners did with Aldon Smith, line him up behind Watt and let em rip. He wasn't highly thought of by Steve Spurrier for a reason. But the fucker is 6'6 with a 38" vertical, how is he not swatting down balls like Watt? Does he possess any pass rushing moves other than running around a tackle?

Granted my bae Mack bull rushes more than anything else. It's one hell of a bull rush.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/10/27/9616478/colin-kaepernick-49ers-locker-room-future-ugh

FMT just gonna find a new team for the next 2 decades, it'll be better this way

At this point, Kaepernick's 2016 salary is only guaranteed for injury. This might start to explain some of the play calling, and why Kaepernick is not allowed to run or stand in the pocket long. That, along with a sub-par offensive line that cannot protect Kaepernick or give him an extra moment to process throws, shows the 49ers have no faith in their quarterback and are just trying to get through the year. The writing appears to be on the wall for Colin Kaepernick and his future with the 49ers. If the 49ers are indeed prepared to move on, it could very well lead to Kaepernick's benching to avoid injury before the season concludes.

gatdamn...

Line_HTX

Double teamed, and sometimes tripled teamed.

I'm still infuriated that he only got two tackles on that Thursday night, when "SUPPOSEDLY" the Colts magazine disgusting O-Line are frauds who can't protect. I hope they get run over every game, stupid liars.

Generate

Banned
Double teamed, and sometimes tripled teamed.

I'm still infuriated that he only got two tackles on that Thursday night, when "SUPPOSEDLY" the Colts magazine disgusting O-Line are frauds who can't protect. I hope they get run over every game, stupid liars.

Colts really suck.

I've done the first couple of levels with my brother, don't mind starting from scratch if you want.

We're in a party of eight folkses playing Warzone right now and it's fucking great
Yeah I won't be on till like the 9ish - 10 hour est. Ill play with you guys if you're still on, well unless bread is in the party.. Then idk

Yeah I won't be on till like the 9ish - 10 hour est. Ill play with you guys if you're still on, well unless bread is in the party.. Then idk

He's in the party but we've all blocked him so we don't have to deal with the racism. I've got no classes tomorrow so I might still be around when you get home

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 5m5 minutes ago
T.J. Yates has passed his physical and has signed with the #Texans. Will be official tomorrow.

Somewhere in Cincinnati Dalton and Marvin Lewis are having hot flashes. Yates only beats the Bengals.

Texans at Bengals on Monday night in a few weeks

Line_HTX

Somebody told me, and I think it was a Steelers weeb, to never forget about nighttime Andy Dalton.

I don't know... just because he's terrible at night doesn't mean he's going to be terrible again in MNF Week 10.

Somebody told me, and I think it was a Steelers weeb, to never forget about nighttime Andy Dalton.

I don't know... just because he's terrible at night doesn't mean he's going to be terrible again in MNF Week 10.
First of all the Bengals have a new chemistry this year so we won't know until week 10.
They can't just assume they will suck in primetime again.

MechDX

First of all the Bengals have a new chemistry this year so we won't know until week 10.
They can't just assume they will suck in primetime again.

NFL GAF always assumes.

Pats always cheat
Cajun RIP always Squeeeeeeeeee s
Chris likes the booty
Dega is a corgi
Gata likes his cousins and belly rubs
Dutch is shirtless always
Greg is a demi god
Nothing good ever comes from chatting with Bread

Doomsayer

NFL GAF always assumes.

Pats always cheat
Chris likes the booty
Dega is a corgi
Greg is a demi god

You forgot: Ryan Mallet is clearly better than Blaine Gabbert.

Godslay

Banned
NFL GAF always assumes.

Pats always cheat
Chris likes the booty
Dega is a corgi
Greg is a demi god

Missed the list. That actually makes me proud.

Top Bottom