• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Bread

Banned
Halo acquired! Forgot to load it up before I left home like a jackass though. I'll be on later tonight. Can't wait to play with you guys! Bread , Boban , Drake, everyone else, but not Mech! Definetly not mech! Gonna ignore his game invites!
ENpw6.gif
Yes friend

Konka

Banned
Here's a hint: The only trick or treating allowed in my town is at school parking lots, and nursing homes.

What's the fucking point in that?

Thats a disgrace. It's still normal here, though this is the first time I'll have been in my hometown for Halloween since 2005 so we'll see.

Dragon

Banned
Throwing a party for Halloween and it is supposed to rain...fuck it, hope everyone is ready to get wet!

Horror movies have rain!

I was over my friend's place last week and he was already setting up for the party. I walked in the garage for a beer and there was a figure in the garage as I opened the door, dressed like the girl from the ring. It scared the everliving shit out of me.

Horror movies have rain!

I was over my friend's place last week and he was already setting up for the party. I walked in the garage for a beer and there was a figure in the garage as I opened the door, dressed like the girl from the ring. It scared the everliving shit out of me.

You're scared of a little girl when you're a fucking dragon?

squicken

Chase Stuart and Bill Barnwell probably hate Bradford more than any other writers out there. Barnwell wrote today on whether to bench Bradford for Sanchez. Pretty much what I've always thought about changing things

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-eagles-on-the-brink/
In terms of actual value, though, I don’t think there’s an appreciable difference between Bradford and Sanchez. And in that case, I always argue that it behooves a head coach to stick with the quarterback he has while resisting the easy switch to a similarly skilled backup, if only because it basically puts you all in with the second passer. Once you make the switch, it’s almost impossible to go back.

Think about what happened in Houston this year. Bill O’Brien started the year with Brian Hoyer and promptly benched him for Ryan Mallett during the fourth quarter of Week 1. When Mallett struggled under similar circumstances in subsequent weeks, O’Brien was basically stuck with Mallett as his quarterback until garbage time and injuries intervened to hand the job back to Hoyer, a move that disenfranchised Mallett altogether. O’Brien started with two mediocre quarterbacks and ended with two mediocre quarterbacks who had no confidence

e:

CSXJgXHXAAAkxwl.jpg:large

Thats a disgrace. It's still normal here, though this is the first time I'll have been in my hometown for Halloween since 2005 so we'll see.

Yah, I've heard it's been happening in a lot of places now. Stupid things like "safer for the kids" and "fewer predators this way" are the usual excuses.

Hey parents, how about you stop being afraid of every shadow and let your kids have some fun?

Konka

Banned
Yah, I've heard it's been happening in a lot of places now. Stupid things like "safer for the kids" and "fewer predators this way" are the usual excuses.

Hey parents, how about you stop being afraid of every shadow and let your kids have some fun?

I do remember the poisoned/glassed candy scare when I was younger in the 90s. Bring you candy to the hospital for free X-ray scans! Watch out for the razor blades!

I know how this story ends...but I don't want to temper your excitement before the season even starts.

I need to let you take that ride for yourself.

This is the one sport Cleveland sports fans can have hope in Grova.. Legitimate hope.

I know they will probably fuck it up.. But I can enjoy the ride for what it is.

I'm browsing countries now. VHS 1 was ok I guess. The multiple short stories thing isn't really my thing.

You might like the second one, the stories are a bit longer

I love anthologies but I grew up loving shows like Twilight Zone and Outer Limits and Amazing Stories. I love different stories over the course of a single season or film because there's different actors, different writers etc, and few are dull and some stand out as so great they make you glad you watched the whole thing

You might like the second one, the stories are a bit longer

I love anthologies but I grew up loving shows like Twilight Zone and Outer Limits and Amazing Stories. I love different stories over the course of a single season or film because there's different actors, different writers etc, and few are dull and some stand out as so great they make you glad you watched the whole thing

Off topic but I am glad Fargo went this route.

Here's this week's Expected Points Added stat:
Code:
Offense
1          New England Patriots   93.47
2          Arizona Cardinals      89.35
3          Cincinnati Bengals     70.31
4          Green Bay Packers      59.39
5          Atlanta Falcons        52.21
6          Pittsburgh Steelers    37.92
7          San Diego Chargers     37.81
8          New Orleans Saints     34.57
9          Carolina Panthers      30.38