• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

squicken

He overpaid him because he is Lebron's friend. Its only 3 quarters into game 1 but the dude is a zero on offense and I don't see him dominating the boards the way he did in the finals against the small ball Warriors.

It is kind of weird how pro-Lebron media members will spin that as something good about Lebron. Granted if I was him I would do the same thing if I could get away with it, but generally in sports you get fucking destroyed in the media and with the fans if you do anything other than try hard and be clutch on the court.

Lebron could have fired his coach but chose not too. He's a good guy

He overpaid him because he is Lebron's friend. Its only 3 quarters into game 1 but the dude is a zero on offense and I don't see him dominating the boards the way he did in the finals against the small ball Warriors.

It is kind of weird how pro-Lebron media members will spin that as something good about Lebron. Granted if I was him I would do the same thing if I could get away with it, but generally in sports you get fucking destroyed in the media and with the fans if you do anything other than try hard and be clutch on the court.

I mean.. What else can they do to attract talent? We keep saying he overpaid which I don't disagree with.. But they all are getting overpaid because they are way the fuck over the limit and can't really get any other major talent except at vet minimums.

Cleveland Media isn't ripping them because of these reasons as well.

Crisco

Banned
The #1 reason for the Panthers success this season,

PtnJGZ7.png

I think by this point last year we were on our 6th or 7th offensive line grouping.

bionic77

I mean.. What else can they do to attract talent? We keep saying he overpaid which I don't disagree with.. But they all are getting overpaid because they are way the fuck over the limit and can't really get any other major talent except at vet minimums.

Cleveland Media isn't ripping them because of these reasons as well.
Thompson is not necessary.

For what they paid him they could have gotten another shooter/defender and pretty much any fat ass off the street who is 6'10" could get you Thompsons numbers. That would have helped them more than a 9/10 guy :)lol, amazing he got what he got).

I am all about winning so I never give a shit if the owners make money. But it was dumb to overpay a bum like him.

Fat fuck better name all of his kids after Lebron.

He should have taken a pay cut like Kobe.
5 rings you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Didn't Cleveland look like shit to start the year last year? iirc they did, took them awhile to figure it all out.

they did yes.. It's because they lost Varejao at the beginning of the season. No good defender in the paint which is why Mozgov was such an excellent acquisition.

If Bionic wants to shit on a contract.. That's a contract that is absolutely atrocious.

Thompson is not necessary.

For what they paid him they could have gotten another shooter/defender and pretty much any fat ass off the street who is 6'10" could get you Thompsons numbers. That would have helped them more than a 9/10 guy :)lol, amazing he got what he got).

Thompson isn't "necessary". But he is still a good player to have which is better with the limited means they have to acquire talent.

The thing is that the Cavs are so far over the cap and so locked into their core that it didn't really matter what TT got paid, so really, him holding out and getting every dollar he can is not really affecting his team in a negative way. It's not they could do anything else with that money. The only thing it hurts is Dan Gilbert's personal wallet, and I have no problem with that. If he has to overpay one of LeBron's boys as a punishment for being an incompetent dipshit, so be it.

The thing is that the Cavs are so far over the cap and so locked into their core that it didn't really matter what TT got paid, so really, him holding out and getting every dollar he can is not really affecting his team in a negative way. It's not they could do anything else with that money. The only thing it hurts is Dan Gilbert's personal wallet, and I have no problem with that. If he has to overpay one of LeBron's boys as a punishment for being an incompetent dipshit, so be it.

Thank you Scooter. i told Bionic this multiple times.

bionic77

they did yes.. It's because they lost Varejao at the beginning of the season. No good defender in the paint which is why Mozgov was such an excellent acquisition.

If Bionic wants to shit on a contract.. That's a contract that is absolutely atrocious.

Thompson isn't "necessary". But he is still a good player to have which is better with the limited means they have to acquire talent.
He really isn't.

He is shit on offense. He is undersized on defense.

He can shine on the glass against an undersized unit but he will destroyed on the other end.

I can get behind this.

But if I was a Cavs fan I would have been ok with Thompson walking. They don't need more lard on the team. They need shooters and some depth.

He really isn't.

He can shine on the glass against an undersized unit but he will destroyed on the other end.

I can get behind this.

But if I was a Cavs fan I would have been ok with Thompson walking. They don't need more lard on the team. They need shooters and some depth.

He's a double double player.. I agree with you they overpaid a fuckton for him and if I recall most were okay with him walking. There is no way they can add anyone without taking vet minimums.

Line_HTX

And this is why with MLB and NBA I barely tune in until the final month of the regular season.

Sure, I'll just happen to see a Rockets game here and there, but it's still a long ass time until mid-March.

He really isn't.

I can get behind this.

He might help them win a title. In a vacuum, I'd want no parts of TT for any sort of major money. He's mad overpaid, but if I was a Cavs fan (and hadn't hung myself yet) I would not care how much Gilbert has to shell out even if TT's contributions to a title are minor, they still might matter come June. You never know what can swing a game in a 7 game series.

Fox318

Jets need to win this week.

I can't help but feel like this coach is complacent with losing.

Also he needs to learn how to fucking use time outs.

Generate

Banned
And this is why with MLB and NBA I barely tune in until the final month of the regular season.

Sure, I'll just happen to see a Rockets game here and there, but it's still a long ass time until mid-March.

other sports have way too many games. I cant bring myself to care about them at all. Maybe I will watch some playoffs.

He might help them win a title. In a vacuum, I'd want no parts of TT for any sort of major money. He's mad overpaid, but if I was a Cavs fan (and hadn't hung myself yet) I would not care how much Gilbert has to shell out even if TT's contributions to a title are minor, they still might matter come June. You never know what can swing a game in a 7 game series.

Exactly..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
About to go pick up Halo 5, Diet Mountain Dew and some Doritos. Fuck it, it's a gaming night going all in with the caffeine and chips.

And :jnc @ Stafford being anywhere other than Detroit next year

Line_HTX

About to go pick up Halo 5, Diet Mountain Dew and some Doritos. Fuck it, it's a gaming night going all in with the caffeine and chips.

And :jnc @ Stafford being anywhere other than Detroit next year

Where's the Black Ops 3 Mountain Dew GAME FUEL? Gotta speed level to the last Prestige before anyone else!

BWONG!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Take away the garbage time 14 the Chiefs scored and the Packers are leading in ppg. Still a meaningless stats.

And if want to talk about bad offenses, Broncos have yet to play a good one as well. The Chiefs I guess would be the best offense they played?

The surprising Cleveland Browns offense gave that defense a bit of a run until they remembered they were the Cleveland Browns.

Top Bottom