• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

DMczaf

the fuck is up with Vin Diesel's head?

Lol that Gif is so disturbing.

I'll post a good one for u

What's wrong with what I posted BG? I mean that offense last saturday was beautiful. I mean.. What.. I get judged for posting that GIF, but FMT gets to talk about eating Harbaugh's shit.. this is some double standards man.

If that gif is bad, I'll post this one for Western.

200.gif

What's wrong with what I posted BG? I mean that offense last saturday was beautiful. I mean.. What.. I get judged for posting that GIF, but FMT gets to talk about eating Harbaugh's shit.. this is some double standards man.

200.gif

I hope you get a herpes infected dick up your ass int he near future.

200.gif

don't attack my seahawks bro's! they have done us a great service by exposing jed "piece of human fucking garbage" york for the piece of shit he is! I thank you seahawks and seahawks-age!

Godslay

Banned
I just saw that pats/broncos fan got banned in that Blackface thread.

Dr. Forester was his name that's right.

He was blackballed from Broncos Gaf.

Claimed to be a Broncos fan 1st, but actively rooted for the Pats in a scenario where if the Jets defeated the Pats, it would helped Broncos and Bengals with HFA potentially. That's when I knew for certain where the eggs are hatched.

And nothing of value was lost.

Pretty much.

don't attack my seahawks bro's! they have done us a great service by exposing jed "piece of human fucking garbage" york for the piece of shit he is! I thank you seahawks and seahawks-age!

FMT... Are you ok? Seriously?

That guy who was a broncos/pats fan. If you are being serious.

He was blackballed from Broncos Gaf.

Claimed to be a Broncos fan 1st, but actively rooted for the Pats in a scenario where if the Jets defeated the Pats, it would helped Broncos and Bengals with HFA potentially. That's when I knew for certain where the eggs are hatched.

Yeah I remember someone mentioning that..

Wasn't his excuse being they were on his fantasy team or something like that?

MechDX

Got this from BRB:

Hoyer goes down late in the first quarter this weekend against the Titans. The heavens part and the secular angels sing as T.J. takes the field. The Texans are behind by 31 and T.J. sparks a glorious 3 quarter comeback win. 72-69. The Texans now inspired by the glory that is Yates turn their season around under his prodigious huddle command. The team then goes undefeated for the remainder of the season. Yates sets the single season TD pass record in only 8.75 games. The Mighty T.J. then leads us victorious through the AFC play-offs culminating in T.J. being named player of the game in the AFC championship game with 6 TD passes and 1 rushing TD earning the Texan's and the city of Houston their long sought after, first Super Bowl berth. There is much rejoicing. The Texans are then destroyed 2 weeks later by a Case Keenum lead Rams team.

That would be soooooo Houston

Top Bottom