• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MechDX

Malcolm butler wasn't your number 1 corner last year either

9jgEnhS.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cassel is more entertaining to watch, yo.

Cassel has everything you'd look for in a pro qb except the one thing that kills him from any sustained success; he always stares down the receiver he is going to throw it to and when he tries to do quick reads and the like he is wildly inaccurate. It's a fatal flaw.

Pepiope

I don't know what to think of this Dallas season. We still have a slim chance is what is funny about it, but I have no faith, and I do not expect Romo to go 7-0 when he returns. I would take Weeden's accuracy in the short game over Cassell and what ever he brings. They both are terrible choices but Weeden had better accuracy. Watching Matt work the 2 minute drill made my stomach turn.

Only a game and a half back from first place so I hope we can win these next two games
Eagles coming off a bye. We gonna whoop that ass.

Greg

maybe this is an elaborate Halloween joke and the Packers are going to remove their Broncos costumes after the game

MechDX

Its time Greg:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 46s46 seconds ago
If Jets decide they need a QB after assessing Fitzpatrick, one logical name to watch: Veteran Matt Flynn. Was with the team this summer.

One door closes another opens.

Top Bottom