• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

squicken

I remember Wade Phillips last year in Houston people thought that his system was too simple and easy to figure out. Guess he is not stupid anymore

MechDX

I remember Wade Phillips last year in Houston people thought that his system was too simple and easy to figure out. Guess he is not stupid anymore

he ALWAYS has great first years. Then it declines...

Everywhere he has ever coached it happens.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Their schemes are still simple, it's the crazy amount of talent they have. It's not unlike last year/year before in Seattle.

You've just been Tom Penny'ed

Congrats

hdmi0At.gif

Jarate

Banned
Should've just thrown down the middle since its been open all day

Packers defense is so bleh, seems they always get so over confident in the middle of the year

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hold up...the Vikings are 5-2? WHAT?!

Even crazier is that the two losses are against the 49ers (lol) and a close one against the Broncos. A few more things go there way and they could've been one of the mythical undefeated.

It won't last but still

squicken

he ALWAYS has great first years. Then it declines...

Everywhere he has ever coached it happens.

And you would think it would decline next year . Ware is already old. Miller will get a pay raise. So they will lose some depth but they currently are getting from guys like Smith. That's not on Wade. He's maxing out this group of guys

Godslay

Banned
And you would think it would decline next year . Ware is already old. Miller will get a pay raise. So they will lose some depth but they currently are getting from guys like Smith. That's not on Wade. He's maxing out this group of guys

tbh, I would be surprised if Wade is here next year.

Top Bottom