• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

bionic77

it's a normal cock ring size
If you are going to lie always aim to make it somewhat believable.

No one would ever believe a statement about Tom Brady that contain the words normal and cock and legitimate Super Bowl rings together in the same sentence. None of those things are conceivable or remotely believably when talking about that cheating bitch.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to cry myself to sleep.

cdyhybrid

If you are going to lie always aim to make it somewhat believable.

No one would ever believe a statement about Tom Brady that contain the words normal and cock and legitimate Super Bowl rings together in the same sentence. None of those things are conceivable or remotely believably when talking about that cheating bitch.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to cry myself to sleep.

damn, going to be a pretty small ring

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jnc

cdyhybrid

Z2NMz94.png

I think Aaron thought that was a good question.

methodman

Banned
This was probably already talked about but Kap is the shittiest fucking qb I've ever seen. I'm so tired of him. Shoulda never benched Alex smith :(((((((((

kapwat.0.gif

I knew the second Hardy was tackled by Wilson that we wouldn't score the TD and ultimately lose the game. How can this team be so damn dependent on Romo, my god. We are legit contenders with him and can't win a single game without. Its absolutely appalling that we haven't gotten a decent backup after this happened a few years ago.

We just needed like two games before Romo came back but its not happening. I understand Hardys frustration, the D is playing the best they can but the O is unwatchable.

Spinluck

Best bet, as always is to do what we did tonight. Play D well enough to keep them off the field, grind out drives with the O via the run. If they get going with dink and dunk short shit, it's going to be tough. The game then flips where we have to play their game of points matching.

Pretty much.

Pats can match up to anyone on offense.

Narag

I knew the second Hardy was tackled by Wilson that we wouldn't score the TD and ultimately lose the game. How can this team be so damn dependent on Romo, my god. We are legit contenders with him and can't win a single game without. Its absolutely appalling that we haven't gotten a decent backup after this happened a few years ago.

We just needed like two games before Romo came back but its not happening. I understand Hardys frustration, the D is playing the best they can but the O is unwatchable.

It's partly because QB is the most important position by a country mile and partly because people are idiots with their backup situations.

Farooq

Banned

Can see them beating both the Eagles and Bucs.

4-5, @ Miami after and Panthers on thanksgiving. They are certainly not out of it.

Bitanator

Can see them beating both the Eagles and Bucs.

4-5, @ Miami after and Panthers on thanksgiving. They are certainly not out of it.

Plus you got the mighty Patriots for both Redskins next week and Giants in two, If Dallas can somehow take care of their next two games, we are in the swing again

Farooq

Banned
Plus you got the mighty Patriots for both Redskins next week and Giants in two, If Dallas can somehow take care of their next two games, we are in the swing again

Good point, forgot about that. Beating the Eagles leaves the Eagles at 3-5 as well. The Eagles have an easier schedule the rest of the way, but the two head to head wins would be huge.

Godslay

Banned
Pretty much.

Pats can match up to anyone on offense.

Agreed. They will also tailor the shit out of their gameplan to exploit you. Can't underestimate them at all.

No. I watch all Broncos games at friends places. So no posting during the games fot me on any site. I am just so happy the cheeseheads are frauds. I was so nervous this game.

I see.

I wasn't nervous necessarily. Thought D could hold it's own, just unsure how the O would execute.

I don't think Packers are frauds at all, had some bad injury luck tonight but they're a good team. Just ran into a buzzsaw with Mr. B Ring Ceremony and honoring of 97' SB team.

Hunter S.

Agreed. They will also tailor the shit out of their gameplan to exploit you. Can't underestimate them at all.

I see.

I wasn't nervous necessarily. Thought D could hold it's own, just unsure how the O would execute.

I don't think Packers are frauds at all, had some bad injury luck tonight but they're a good team. Just ran into a buzzsaw with Mr. B Ring Ceremony and honoring of 97' SB team.
Just wanted to say they are frauds because they have been so hyped this year. We surely gained some respect tonight. Given a 2nd Broncos-Packers game this year. I would not expect such dominance again.

Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Godslay

Banned
Just wanted to say they are frauds because they have been so hyped this year. We surely gained some respect tonight. Given a 2nd Broncos-Packers game this year. I would not expect such dominance again.

Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Any win against an elite QB is great. Packers fully healthy are a different team, would have made the game considerably more even.

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

Line_HTX

It's partly because QB is the most important position by a country mile and partly because people are idiots with their backup situations.

Pretty much. Amazing how there's not enough top priority placing it as the most important and build around it.

Line_HTX

Nice to not have a nail biter of a win for once. On to Indy!

Didn't get much writing for NaNo today, darn game...;_;

Yeah, it wasn't even close. Threw the ball almost immediately after the snap, and the defense shut the Packers down. I expect the same against the Colts.

NaNo?

Top Bottom