• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

This was probably already talked about but Kap is the shittiest fucking qb I've ever seen. I'm so tired of him. Shoulda never benched Alex smith :(((((((((

kapwat.0.gif
There are two wide open receivers in this gif.....I kinda feel bad for Kap.

Spinluck

Yeah, it wasn't even close. Threw the ball almost immediately after the snap, and the defense shut the Packers down. I expect the same against the Colts.

NaNo?

Luck will throw for negative yardage against this defense.

We struggled against that shitbag Saints D lol. PeyPey gonna fire our coaches before the bye.

JaMarco

Luck will throw for negative yardage against this defense.

We struggled against that shitbag Saints D lol. PeyPey gonna fire our coaches before the bye.
I would like to think the Colts will put up a better fight than the embarrassing Packers did.

Salaadin

I hate football. Shit has no bearing on my life but here I am feeling all shitty.
Having to work with the one Bengals fan in Pennsylvania doesn't help either.

Dragon

Banned
Goddamn. Missed yesterday after drinking all night and hooking up with a friend of a friend. Packers loss means a loss for my fantasy team :/.

Respect

Denver D's has been great all year, but they looked especially good last night. If their O can keep this going and they can grab homefield throughout come January, that's gonna be a tall order for anyone.

Looking forward to Pats v Broncos.

JaMarco

Denver D's has been great all year, but they looked especially good last night. If their O can keep this going and they can grab homefield throughout come January, that's gonna be a tall order for anyone.
Yeah, they're SB favorites at this point.

ampere

This was probably already talked about but Kap is the shittiest fucking qb I've ever seen. I'm so tired of him. Shoulda never benched Alex smith :(((((((((

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ttsYDfkSapp5AgS7TKeUMvZKHq4=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4218887/kapwat.0.gif[img][/QUOTE]

This looks fake, like his awareness is so low I can hardly believe it. Maybe tank commander Tomsula said they need the first pick in the draft?

bionic77

Yeah, they're SB favorites at this point.
Disagree.

Denver can only play one way. They need their defense to choke the other team out to have a chance to win. At one point they will be down at least 10 points in a playoff game. Can their offense and PeyPey bring them back if they get behind?

As much as I hate the cheating cunts they look like the balanced team. The Pats have won some sloppy games and they are able to score some points.

The Bungles might be the most talented all around team, but I just don't trust Dalton or their coaches.

With regards to the Kaep gif, not sure how much I can blame it on Kaep if it turns out that the coaches trust him so little he's not allowed to make any audibles.

bionic77

With regards to the Kaep gif, not sure how much I can blame it on Kaep if it turns out that the coaches trust him so little he's not allowed to make any audibles.
That usually is only for guys playing in their first game or two.

Every qb has some options to audible or call a timeout.

That was on Kaep. Not sure what the fuck happened on that play.

Disagree.

Denver can only play one way. They need their defense to choke the other team out to have a chance to win. At one point they will be down at least 10 points in a playoff game. Can their offense and PeyPey bring them back if they get behind?

As much as I hate the cheating cunts they look like the balanced team. The Pats have won some sloppy games and they are able to score some points.

The Bungles might be the most talented all around team, but I just don't trust Dalton or their coaches.
Broncos offense looked great last night against a great defense.

PeyPey may not be the PP of old but there is something to be said about a team adjusting to a new offense. Seems like they are starting to figure it out.

Crisco

Banned
Pretty big game for the Panthers tonight, we need to win all the games we can against inferior opponents. I never thought this was a conference championship caliber team, but with a pretty average looking NFC field, home field advantage in the playoffs would give us a shot.

bionic77

Broncos offense looked great last night against a great defense.

PeyPey may not be the PP of old but there is something to be said about a team adjusting to a new offense. Seems like they are starting to figure it out.
The only thing I have left now that Bell is dead is to hope and pray for the Pats ruin.

So no one wants this to be true more than me.

That usually is only for guys playing in their first game or two.

Every qb has some options to audible or call a timeout.

That was on Kaep. Not sure what the fuck happened on that play.

Wasn't there talk of Tannehill not being allowed to change the play?

Having said that, after the game Tomsula said Kaep has the ability to change the play but who knows if that's just him throwing the QB under the bus because he knows nobody will defend Kaep.

squicken

Nick Wagoner @nwagoner
Since Gurley became starter: Rams are 3-1, running the ball 53.7 percent of the time, averaging 32 rushes and 177.5 rushing yards per game.

Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner
In the time before Todd: Rams were 1-2, running the ball 36 percent of the time, averaging 19 rushes and 71.3 rushing yards per game.

Such an awesome player. That TD run he looked like a different athlete than everyone else on the field

---

I really did not see Denver just smashing GB like that. It was pretty much like the Pats whoop the Colts on the regular. As far as the Aaron 0-23 stat, I think it is clear that if GB doesn't have it to start with, they never will

When people say Rodgers needs to gamble more and risk INTs, I think that 2nd half is what they are talking about. At some point you have to play Flacco-ball and pray for a DPI. I mean less than 100 yards passing what is there to lose other than a pretty INT rate?

Top Bottom