• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Even though I kind of expected a loss last night to the Broncos, it feels shitty man. Packers looked fucking horrendous on offense. Receivers weren't able to get any separation or get open all night. I'm not sure what needs to be done, but shit it sure would be nice to go out there and try and make a trade for a playmaker, though I know that is wishful thinking, I just don't see us going very far in the playoffs with this offense right now.

Well they won't face the #1 defense in the NFL unless they make the Super Bowl, and Packers have carved up every other team.

Wouldn't be too worried about the ramifications of going 7 - 1 and having 1 loss be to a team that now looks really solid.

Denver impressed last night. I doubt NE will slide down the power rankings, but Denver has to be considered for the top spot after crushing the Packers like that.

Zeke

Bruce Irvin said Dez was talking to the officials the whole time during the lockett injury and said nothing about lockett. You chuckle fucks that were giving Dez shit about that yesterday are the worse.

Dragon

Banned
latest

Deacon quoting a gossip girl gif? Now I know this is the Twilight Zone.

Godslay

Banned
They played a good game, and the hybrid is starting to show that it can work. I like the idea that Kubes and PM are finally on board with each other. Felt like a tug of war for a few weeks, but I think the bye helped them figure it out. Still a work in progress, but the pieces are coming together. The elimination of turnovers was nice, Manning still tried to do a little heroball and payed for it, but good step in the right direction.

It's one game though, with a highly emotional situation surrounding it. A long way to go to get on the level of the Patriots or even the Bengals and being consistent. Those two are still the gold standard so far this season. Bengals are good all-around, and the Patriots are the defending champions lighting teams dicks on fire on both sides of the ball. An angry Brady has been shitting on everything and everyone, and it looks like nobody stops that train.

We still might be the 4th best of the remaining undefeated teams simply because all 3 ahead of us have played more consistent on both sides of the ball, including Carolina.

Great week, want to see consistency before I move them up a notch.

JABEE

Ian Rapoport said:
PETA contacted DeSoto (TX) Animal Control to request investigation into #Cowboys WR Dez Bryant’s “possible illegal possession” of a monkey

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/661208333848834048

Ian rapoport said:
PETA’s Brittany Peet: “Monkeys belong in the wild—not (for) football players who acquire exotic animals just to make a splash on Instagram.”

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/661209098097025024

:jnc

Farooq

Banned
Wait, what?

From Rolling Stones piece on Dez.

That "thing with my mom" is equally obscure. Angela Bryant, who lives close to Dez outside Dallas and has had no trouble with the law in six years, says he'd been arguing with one of his brothers over a bottle of Sprite taken from his fridge. "Next thing, they're at my house raising their voices, and I had to step between 'em to try to squash it," she says. Indignant, Dez shoved her aside to continue shouting; Angela called the cops not because she'd been pushed but because "I couldn't calm Dez down no kind of way."

He was charged with a misdemeanor for domestic assault, though Angela urged the DA not to file: "Dez got a temper that he needed to get a hold of, not to get hit with a case." Bryant's charges were dismissed after he agreed to counseling. Since then he's had no other encounters with law enforcement.

Crisco

Banned

Line_HTX

Every time America's GAME of the WEEK has the Cowboys they have to run that Diet Pepsi commercial where the OC yawns while calling a play every break. That'll balance out all this Troy worshipping in the broadcast. I mean good grief, they were like... Here's a picture of a younger Troy during the championship years. I don't even remember what criticisms he was giving both the Seahawks and the Cowboys because yesterday was the Ring of Honor.

Top Bottom