• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

d0b18b4a832334f3c95d9cd5316bb194.jpg

Captain Torpedo colors are Bronco colors...meant to be I guess..

TraBuch

Banned
Vernon Davis is gonna put up better numbers in one game with a washed up Peyton Manning than he did in eight games with a "prime" Kaepernick.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll end my feud with Rando if Joe Thomas is traded.

I wouldn't have the heart anymore to give Rando the disrespect he deserves.

RBH

Well, going from Kaep throwing passes to you (or not, it seems) to Peyton is a big step up. Even if it's noodle-arm Peyton. Plus, he has one last chance at a ring now.

Maybe, maybe not.

Low risk, high reward deal potentially. Especially with Kubes obsession for TEs.
I was honestly curious because I wasn't sure if his stats from the past two years were an indication of him or of the system he was in.
Should be interesting though

rando14

I'll end my feud with Rando if Joe Thomas is traded.

I wouldn't have the heart anymore to give Rando the disrespect he deserves.

I have December 20th circled on my calendar

We will call it the Disrespect Bowl -- since it's clearly the superbowl for both teams this year...

I will be UNLEASHED that week!! Expect the vilest, sharpest, most pungent disrespect ever witnessed in NFL gaf!!

(Ugh I hyped too much, *P-U-K-E-S )

Godslay

Banned
I was honestly curious because I wasn't sure if his stats from the past two years were an indication of him or of the system he was in.
Should be interesting though

He becomes a different weapon in this offense than we currently have with Daniels and Green.

Daniels is a pass-catcher and an okay blocker. He's fairly old, and like an old reliable pick-up truck. Virgil Green is the Swiss army knife in that he's a good blocker, an okay pass catcher, and will/has played fullback at times. Vernon Davis will bring good blocking, and pass-catching beyond what we have in the other two guys. He's pretty damn fast, and that should give us a player that can rip down the seam. Which some feel this offense has really missed with Julius Thomas gone.

Plus Kubes loves those multiple TE sets.

Not surprising, but good to hear. Arians blew the Cardinals up at half time vs the Browns.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...up-power-past-browns-2nd-half-surge/75006714/

Arians downplayed his oratory skills. “Didn’t have to say much to them,” he said. “They took it upon themselves, especially the leaders, to get what was out there corrected.”

“He got the point across, as you can see (on) the scoreboard,” defensive tackle Frostee Rucker said. “We came in here, there were a little bit of corrections and then B.A. pretty much lit into us.”
The players didn’t want to quote Arians, but the message, minus the expletives, was simple: Are you contenders or pretenders?

This sounds like a load of bullshit. How connected is this guy? Is he a reliable reporter? Not even Chip is that stupid to offer Bradford stupid money like that coming off major injuries.

Chip was stupid enough to trade for him.

The Kaep stuff I believe. Everyone has Kaep penciled in to Philly because he's a running QB, when Chip's system emphasizes an ability to make quick reads and quick releases much more than the QB just taking off. Kaep would probably be terrible under Chip. He's a terrible QB.

JABEE

This sounds like a load of bullshit. How connected is this guy? Is he a reliable reporter? Not even Chip is that stupid to offer Bradford stupid money like that coming off major injuries.
Eskin has covered the Eagles for a long time. He gets stuff wrong sometimes, but he works as a sideline reporter for the Eagles Radio Broadcast.

He reported the Flyers Mike Richards and Jeff Carter trade before everyone else.

I would say he's pretty reputable.

TheFatOne

Chip was stupid enough to trade for him.

The Kaep stuff I believe. Everyone has Kaep penciled in to Philly because he's a running QB, when Chip's system emphasizes an ability to make quick reads and quick releases much more than the QB just taking off. Kaep would probably be terrible under Chip. He's a terrible QB.

Good point.
Eskin has covered the Eagles for a long time. He gets stuff wrong sometimes, but he works as a sideline reporter for the Eagles Radio Broadcast.

He reported the Flyers Mike Richards and Jeff Carter trade before everyone else.

I would say he's pretty reputable.

That's pretty scary then. His moves so far have been less than stellar.
I guess Browns want a 1st for Thomas straight up? If rumors are true.

Hope the Browns are content with keeping him then. No team is going to be dumb/desperate enough to give up a first for him .If he was younger then and only then would I seriously consider giving up a first.

Heck even if the Browns get a 1st rounder, there is no way I have faith in the Browns coming out with the better deal in a trade. They will squander that pick on a scrub like usual.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, 1st for Thomas is pretty steep with the ability to opt out of contract next year if I'm reading right.

Still probably one of the best LTs in the league, and tough as hell too.

Browns can't let Thomas, who's probably a future HoFer go for less than a first. False Start penaltys at home and all. lol.

Hell, if they can get a 1st from dig-dug, they should be able to get more for Joe.

I'm not expecting him to move though, he doesn't want to either.

Browns can't let Thomas, who's probably a future HoFer go for less than a first. False Start penaltys at home and all. lol.

Hell, if they can get a 1st from dig-dug, they should be able to get more for Joe.

I'm not expecting him to move though, he doesn't want to either.

There is a lot of interest for him. I wouldn't be shocked if he is gone. Mack, though we should take what we can get for him because I don't think he will be coming back after this season unfortunately.

JABEE

College football teams can pull a player's scholarship for one term as punishment? Effectively fining amateur athletes.

Urban still wants him to return and can restrict Barrett's ability to transfer.

Top Bottom