• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Manning's passes should be easier to catch for VD at least. So many drops he's had the last 2 seasons.

QvdFOtr.gif

Welcome to Denver, VD.

Nice deal. Price is about what everyone expected. Needed depth at the TE after Jeff Heurerman went down with injury. Gives the offense a different weapon at TE than what we had prior, and what Heurerman would have been. Kubes loves his TEs.

Omg Ty is out for the season. Oh boy.

Crisco

Banned
....What about Animu?

D'aaaaw!

Congrats! Time to get a tiny Cam jersey

Grats and sorry at the same time, gonna be beating off boys with a stick the rest of your life :)

Lol, I have 3 daughters myself.... good luck bro, lol.

Grats! Can't wait for you to find out she put up Russell posters in her room 😝

Dat phrasing.

Edit: VD sucks, but they gave away nothing to get him so why not. Niners firesale starts now, I guess. #JerkOffForGoff

That's cool man. I love hanging out with my daughter. I wish you good times ahead.

Congrats, man!

Are you familiar with Ray Farmer..

Congrats man

Trent Baalke makes Ray Farmer look competent which is saying something.

move over, Gronk

congrats man!

Thanks all, and anyone else who may post after this. Exciting times!

MileHighReport ‏@MileHighReport 51s51 seconds ago
MileHighReport Retweeted Adam Schefter

SF sends: Vernon Davis + 2016 7th round pick.
DEN sends: 2016 6th round pick + 2017 6th round pick

Wow. I will take that everytime.

crpav

Can I just stop being a football fan or a Niners fan? It's worse than the hindenburg!

Continuing Madden just doesn't seem exciting anymore. VD is my main go to guy when I need big plays.

Godslay

Banned
I might be wrong but I think they are set to blow it up (if they want to) after this season.

There's a core of players but we can free up a ton of cap space by doing the following:

Manning retires, Ware retires/cut, Clady cut. Those three free up enough space to resign Von, and some other choice guys like Brock potentially.

If they really wanted to go all out, then they could cut some other guys such as Talib etc.

They've got plenty of options, and no real bad contracts on the books. Elway has done a pretty good job of managing all this. The FA deals are nice, but the finances are sound.

That's not too bad of a price all things considered, a few low rounders for Vernon is okay with me.

Yeah Clady won't be here next year, too high a price and he's spent a lot of the past few years on the sideline with serious injuries.

Godslay

Banned
Best part about VD trade for me is that with Sambrailo going to IR, there will be no roster cuts. VD slots right in where Sambrailo would have been.

Top Bottom