• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Good morning everyone

uSBL0dj.gif

What would you do if you could get Harbaugh back?

Don't know, don't care.

Damage has been done.

I figured you didn't.

He voted against Marijuana legalization in Colorado. He must be one of those Kansas farm boys, and a bible thumper that moved here to try destroy our local politics.

... Why? What? Yeesh.

Fuck you Line, you deserve this. You should have let Back to the Future happen, you fuck.

squicken

I mentioned after the Eagles game that I thought it was Bradford's best game. Not trying to dredge that back up, but Cosell thought the same in the Eye in the Sky Podcast he does every week on the Eagles. Stats are just really misleading for that game b/c of the drops

Not in any way saying he played great or that he wasn't brutal in many games earlier in the year

Hindl

I mentioned after the Eagles game that I thought it was Bradford's best game. Not trying to dredge that back up, but Cosell thought the same in the Eye in the Sky Podcast he does every week on the Eagles. Stats are just really misleading for that game b/c of the drops

Not in any way saying he played great or that he wasn't brutal in many games earlier in the year

Yeah like I said, that game wasn't on Bradford. He had some nice presence and I saw him make more reads. And some of those throws were really nice. He was killed by his receivers. That doesn't excuse the rest of the year, but looking at the box score isn't telling the whole story

eznark

Banned

Saying it was Bradford's best game does not preclude the fact that he was also pretty garbage.

squicken

Saying it was Bradford's best game does not preclude the fact that he was also pretty garbage.

Garbage can apply to the season but not that game

People are talking about this Brady game vs the Jets as some coronation of him as the GOAT. He had like 60 dropbacks and threw 5 passes beyond 20 yards. Short passes are not in and of themselves indicative of failure. CAR was using Jared Allen to cover backs on swing passes. Why wouldn't anyone try and exploit that?

Striker

Why did the Giants release him originally?
His play has deteriorated in a big way over the past few years. Plus he was earning a good pay, so it saved some on the cap plus got rid of an inconsistent, fading punter. Outside the Philly game, I think Wing has been excellent.

bionic77

People are talking about this Brady game vs the Jets as some coronation of him as the GOAT. He had like 60 dropbacks and threw 5 passes beyond 20 yards. Short passes are not in and of themselves indicative of failure. CAR was using Jared Allen to cover backs on swing passes. Why wouldn't anyone try and exploit that?
System qb + cheating will take you a long way.

Honestly we are like 15 years into this frauds career and his most memorable play is still the tuck rule.

Montana will forever be remembered for "the catch". Brady will forever be remembered for "the cheat".

eznark

Banned

Because it was essentially his only read and he left guys open 10 yards down field over the middle. There is no reason to rush to exploit Jared Allen.

MRSA

Banned
bionic. The road to 25 wins begins tonight for our Lakers. I actually think Vegas has the o/u at 30 wins, which is quite generous.

His play has deteriorated in a big way over the past few years. Plus he was earning a good pay, so it saved some on the cap plus got rid of an inconsistent, fading punter. Outside the Philly game, I think Wing has been excellent.
Wait until it gets cold before you praise Wing.

bionic77

bionic. The road to 25 wins begins tonight for our Lakers. I actually think Vegas has the o/u at 30 wins, which is quite generous.
I put my kids education money into the over.

Its a lock MRSA! Kobe's going to entertain us with some fantastic old man basketball and Hibbert is going to earn a huge contract with some stupid team by beasting.

Its going to happen MRSA. I can feel it in my bones.

DMczaf

Kobe playing with a bunch of dudes who weren't even born when he was playing in high school is gonna be hilarious.

Lakers 2016!!

Why did the Giants release him originally?

He fell off. Great guy and I'm a fan (he's great on twitter) but yeah, the directional kicking that he was known for had really gone to shit last season and the leg strength wasn't there. Add in a 2+ million dollar salary...

Outside of the Eagles game, Brad Wing has been exceptional this season for us.

EDIT: Striker beat me to it.

MRSA

Banned
I put my kids education money into the over.

Its a lock MRSA! Kobe's going to entertain us with some fantastic old man basketball and Hibbert is going to earn a huge contract with some stupid team by beasting.

Its going to happen MRSA. I can feel it in my bones.

Don't play with my emotions like that bionic. It's just cruel.

bionic77

Kobe playing with a bunch of dudes who were werent even born when he was playing in high school is gonna be hilarious.

Lakers 2016!!
I am going to take my dirtiest shoes and look right into those soulless eyes of yours while I slowly and deliberately step all over your lame ass Jordans.

He definitely looked more comfortable in the pocket, in that he did a good job moving around to avoid some of the pressure. Earlier in the year it seemed like he didnt trust the knee and he would just stand in one spot no matter what. Panthers got 5 sacks but it could have been so many more. Radio this morning said that Eagles are on pace for most drops by a team since 2007. It sucks that all the other moves Chip made in the offense worked out so well but the lack of WR's is killing this team. If they had just bit the bullet and paid Maclin his $13m a year they would be doing so much better this year. The worst is that Chip still can scheme these scrubs open but he cant make them catch.

jmdajr

Although the Texans terminated former backup quarterback Ryan Mallett’s two-year, $7.005 million contract Tuesday, he’s eligible for $1.47 million in termination pay for the remainder of his Paragraph 5 base salary under the NFL collective bargaining agreement.

That still counts against the Texans’ salary cap

lol!

MechDX

Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏@AKinkhabwala · 27m27 minutes ago
William Gay's mother killed in act of domestic violence. Last two Octobers, worn purple cleats to bring attention to DV. Today, fined $5787.

#NoMore

But Greg Hardy is a leader dammit!

Yesterday we were talking about Ryan Mallet's salary. I looked up his roster bonus details. He was set to get $62k per game that he was on the roster. So he cost himself over $500k by pulling this shit.

Top Bottom